Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

15 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Ok, I’m so done with her. She’s not a good person anymore. My rage from yesterday is back. I can’t wait to see B10’s numbers so I can laugh. :imdying:

Basically same. Actions speak louder than words and she’s been acting nasty af towards her own fans who basically placed her in the economic situation she’s at rn. Idk of its bc of age, or the “head shaving breakdown” or bc of her young af basic looking meat head narcissistic bf, but she’s so f**king over it. :heresthetea: (I almost don’t even blame her but like damn.. she thinks it’s ok to treat the people who love her “brand” the most like f**king trash :notfeelinit:)

Shes not the same cute and humble sweet “Britney” we all fell in love with. She’s just another money hungry empty ***** along w all the other online ordered ******* being desperately shoved into our ears. :nochillbrit:

Its ok sis. We can make s’mores and pop popcorn to the legacy her pos team (and she) burned up in flames. :hugs:

I can bet B10 won’t even make it to the top 200 chart. It’s what she deserves. :tiffcackle:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I    feel bad the kid had a bad experience, and I    can imagine how frustrating it must have been. But honestly, what do you expect? She's human.... she's exhausted.... and she's meeting thousands of people on this tour. You know she has some issues around strangers, and you know she's not super comfortable... This is $500 I  simply wouldn't spend. 

There's more difficult issue here to admit. People idolize celebrities In a disturbing way. Not just Britney, but all kinds of celebs. They're people..... that's it. Have some self respect, and idolize yourself. Why would you place all of your hopes and fantasy on a stranger you don't even know.

Britney isn't a monster. I'm sure she's wonderful with family. But here's the simple fact... we're not family. We're strangers to her. Stop expecting that you're going to be BFF's with her because you paid $500 to see her. Go spend your money on something worthwhile. 

another thing.... why is this classified as a "meltdown"? And why is she "Crazy". All she show'd here is that she was distracted and really didn't give a **** about posing for photos. 

PEOPLE..... GET A DAMN LIFE. 

she's a lip-syncing, past her prime pop star that you're all expecting to top her former Glory. Just accept what you get, and enjoy it... OR MOVE THE **** ON. 

No?

1 hour ago, maquisl said:

Oh God... This is a mess!! I believe  every single word he said (And I also believed the girl from Spain)... The meet & greets are getting worse every day! And they started so good. What the hell hapened? :orangu: 

Yes, he was angry in some parts of his post but I undestand him, I mean... You waited for that moment for years only to find her acting like a b*ch. That must hurt a lot.

And yes, I admire her and understand all her problems but we can no longer make excuses for her behaviour. I'm tired of doing it. And of course she's a human like us and she can have bad days, but people pay A LOT to take a decent picture with her and I'm sure she can act polite for 5 seconds. Oh, and we konw how unpredictable her m&gs are but stil... That's no excuse for her behaviour. 

"That's already arrenged, I'm sorry". As any normal normal person would do? Is she really THAT sick that she cant even say 5 words? :zoomzoom:  Of course it was a total shot in the dark and that he had no chances of being the freakshow guy, but that doesn't mean she can act like that. It wasn't something hard to answer.

Once again... She should stop doing the meet & greets if she doesn't want to meet her fans! Nobody forces her to do them and I'm sure that she doesn't make a lot of money with them (At least not compared to other things). 

And please, stop blaming the fans! It's Britney's fault. It's because of you that she will never change this s*itty attitude :nyheadache: She needs to get out of her bubble asap.

she'll stop doing them when y'all get a life and stop paying her for them. ;)

1 minute ago, dr35 said:

another thing.... why is this classified as a "meltdown"? And why is she "Crazy". All she show'd here is that she was distracted and really didn't give a **** about posing for photos. 

PEOPLE..... GET A DAMN LIFE. 

she's a lip-syncing, past her prime pop star that you're all expecting to top her former Glory. Just accept what you get, and enjoy it... OR MOVE THE **** ON. 

No?

Because random ppl are coming out of the woodwork to say their opinion. 

Its pretty obvious by the way she acts and the cship she isn’t exactly stable imo

britney is a person but also a brand. So the little saying that ppl should just get over what they are paying for is flawed. If you went to amusement park and all the rides didn’t work... would you just get over it? Common sense. 

6 minutes ago, Aurélien said:

I don't apologize Brit for her comportment with some of the fans
(she really needs to stop those M&G and go back in Louisiana to eat her father's Cheese Grits) 
but this guy is such a drama queen who need attention. Look at his twitter...
he mentionned Brit like a thousand times :tiffeyeroll: 

https://twitter.com/TristanWhatever

He doesn't really sound normal, wile i was reading the story i had in my mind a girl with all these cry, and heartbroken etc. Then i saw a guy loong at his early 30s and i was like wtf

2 minutes ago, zone said:

He doesn't really sound normal, wile i was reading the story i had in my mind a girl with all these cry, and heartbroken etc. Then i saw a guy loong at his early 30s and i was like wtf

I was under the same impression at first tbh

3 hours ago, summer2summer said:

You guys are so pathetic . I just cant . " i waited for her for 18 years " " i've been waiting my whole life for her" .  How old are some of you? Do u know how insane that sounds? So creepy no wonder she's awkward around u . U guys are desperate . Do you guys want her to show up at your house looking like the my prerogative cover singing your unreleased song telling you about her day? 

If that person has been a fan since they were a child, how is it "desperate" or "creepy" to hold expectations? 

It's not that hard to be respectful and kind, especially to those that have basically given you your career and wealth. 

1 hour ago, Daria said:

Basically same. Actions speak louder than words and she’s been acting nasty af towards her own fans who basically placed her in the economic situation she’s at rn.eserves. :tiffcackle:

Well, not necessarily.  Her fragrance empire, which is likely the majority of her total wealth (her conservatorship estate is only a portion of her total wealth) probably came from 1% or less of the 'Britney Army', as in her music fans.

I'm sure that many of the 'Britney Army' buy some of her newer fragrances but those aren't the real money makers. 

Some of her fragrances are permanent global best sellers.  That simply has little to nothing to do with fans of her music.

2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Well, not necessarily.  Her fragrance empire, which is likely the majority of her total wealth (her conservatorship estate is only a portion of her total wealth) probably came from 1% or less of the 'Britney Army', as in her music fans.

I'm sure that many of the 'Britney Army' buy some of her newer fragrances but those aren't the real money makers. 

Some of her fragrances are permanent global best sellers.  That simply has little to nothing to do with fans of her music.

Yeah but she wouldn’t have been in a position to release fragrances had people not bought her music in the first place.

16 hours ago, Harlow said:

Totally ! We have to support her. I want to believe she is going to feel and be better...someday!

Sure, and that is because this did not happen to any of you two

Its been 11 years since her breakdown, if she really is sick or has any issues she and/or her team should make decisions according to that reality.

THEY chose sell M&G. If she is not ready for it then she does not need our pity nor support. We have already done that for a DECADE and how did it turn out?

She needs a reality check. And we do too.

Stop doing something u are not ready for just to earn two bucks more. Thats so miserable of them to do. They are already millionairs

wow! just WOW at some of you judging the fan for basically every word he wrote and every feeling he was entitled to feel (excitement at first, then shame, disappointment, rage etc).

calling him unstable, lunatic, codependent - WHO are you that you know him so well? 

laughing and calling him creepy because he said he had been waiting for this moment all his life - a man who doesn't even have English as his mother tongue and yet is great at it.

trust me you can say "I've been waiting for this all my life" and be a completely NORMAL person and you can also say "yeah, I like Britney" and be a stalker.

STOP analyzing every word, I assume grammar analysis should be next so that you feel complete?

oh and something else for the fans for which M&G wouldn't be a moment they've been waiting for:

hypocrisynoun [ U ] 
UK  /hɪˈpɒk.rɪ.si/ US  /hɪˈpɑː.krə.si/ disapproving

C2 a situation in which someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe, or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time:

just be kind, people

Woooow. My heart totally broke for this guy, that sounds horrible!

Britney just needs to stop with the meet and greets. I see some fans making excuses for her like ''we all have our bad days'' and, ''how would you feel meeting 20 strangers at one time?''.

If she doesn't have the heart and the professional courtesy of at least smiling like she means it, for the fans who have paid LOTS of money to meet her for just ONE minute, then she needs to just cut the crap and stop charging them for it. If you set up a meet and greet than you better treat your fans right. This is not okay.

Archived