Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

Guest Arckangel
29 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes, he sounds like a lunatic. If he truly is a Britney fan he should know damned well that the meet and greets last seconds. Why in the world would he expect this to be the most important moment of his life?  :girlwhat:

And absolutely, Britney and her team are at fault for this. They're taking advantage of people who have drank the magic kool-aid and are worshipping at the cult of celebrity.

I stopped spending money on Britney after seeing her during the Circus tour. It was clear 10 years ago that she wasn't herself and needed a long break. I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would spend their hard-earned money in 2018 for a couple of seconds at a M&G, especially after watching her consistently behave this way over the past 10 years.

But really, we were hearing these kinds of stories way back in 2004/2005. What has changed in the past 13 or 14 years for this fan to think it was suddenly going to be different enough that those few seconds would turn into the most important moment of his life? :usher:

We should not read too much into his wording. Sometimes, we write something, and people put a lot more emotion and thought into what we wrote. The way I see it, it's a way of talking. He simply meant that meeting her idol meant a lot to him, that's all!

For instance, Kesha has a tour entitled The Best Night of My Life (I actually went to). Was it the absolute, literal best night of the life of each person in attendance? Of course not! It is a way of talking; not necessarily the one best night, but a ******* great night that will always be remembered.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys are so pathetic . I just cant . " i waited for her for 18 years " " i've been waiting my whole life for her" .  How old are some of you? Do u know how insane that sounds? So creepy no wonder she's awkward around u . U guys are desperate . Do you guys want her to show up at your house looking like the my prerogative cover singing your unreleased song telling you about her day? 

Guest Arckangel

@LEMONADEGLORY, @Steel Magnolia Oh! And one more thing... I once saw Aaron Carter in concert a long time ago. That was in 1999. I was 17, and Aaron was 11. He was so little at the time. I stayed awhile after the concert, and I got to meet him. His security guard told him: "He wants to shake your hand." So did Aaron. He also told me I was a good dancer, and I got an autograph.

See... That happened a long time ago, but I still remember. It's all about the memory; a memorable moment. Britney needs to understand that it means a lot to the fans (more than she imagines). Yes, she's met countless of fans, she won't remember all those meet and greets, but each fan will. As Marta explained in her heartfelt video, it's not just the money spent; on an emotional level, it means a lot to the fans. Marta was on the verge of crying when saying that, and I can't help but feel for her.

As a fan, I can only imagine how she must have felt. I have left her a message (that she liked) and advised her to try not to take that horrible experience personally as that would only hurt her even more, and she does not deserve to feel sad and chagrined 'cause she did nothing wrong.

8 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

@LEMONADEGLORY, @Steel Magnolia Oh! And one more thing... I once saw Aaron Carter in concert a long time ago. That was in 1999. I was 17, and Aaron was 11. He was so little at the time. I stayed awhile after the concert, and I got to meet him. His security guard told him: "He wants to shake your hand." So did Aaron. He also told me I was a good dancer, and I got an autograph.

See... That happened a long time ago, but I still remember. It's all about the memory; a memorable moment. Britney needs to understand that it means a lot to the fans (more than she imagines). Yes, she's met countless of fans, she won't remember all those meet and greets, but each fan will. As Marta explained in her heartfelt video, it's not just the money spent; on an emotional level, it means a lot to the fans. Marta was on the verge of crying when saying that, and I can't help but feel for her.

As a fan, I can only imagine how she must have felt. I have left her a message (that she liked) and advised her to try not to take that horrible experience personally as that would only hurt her even more, and she does not deserve to feel sad and chagrined 'cause she did nothing wrong.

OMG no offense but Aaron was 11 at the time and that's NOT comparable to Britney's current situation! I've met plenty of Z list artists and talked to them, not a multi million record selling A list celeb. Britney isn't even in the same market.

I find it interesting people are so quick to call into question this guy’s sanity and criticize him all while defending Britney who has been deemed incompetent and unfit to make the most basic of decisions for herself by the state of California for the past ten years. 

I think a lot of us have just lived under the illusion that the Britney we grew up with and loved  would one day  reappear. I think we have been given small pieces in the form of a good song or video here and there to string us a long and keep our hopes alive. But I think a lot of us are finally coming to the realization that the old Brit is not coming back and I think fans such as this guy and many others should be allowed to voice their frustrations and emotions as they cope with this realization.  Especially on a forum such as Breatheheavy. 

I too want to get mad at her when I hear these M&G stories or when I hear she doesn’t even know where she is when she is on stage at Brighton. But I have to remind myself that she is not the same Brit from the early 2000s. She is clearly dealing with medical issues for the mere fact she’s under a conservatorship.  I am growing to admire her more for her courage and willingness to keep fighting and keep putting herself in situations that make her uncomfortable (M&Gs, public appearances, interviews, etc) all while trying to make her fans happy and retain some sort of autonomy over a career that she has sacrificed so much for. 

I also think team Britney and her conservators need to take responsibility and better manage some of these situations and do what’s best for her and her reputation. 

1 hour ago, summer2summer said:

You guys are so pathetic . I just cant . " i waited for her for 18 years " " i've been waiting my whole life for her" .  How old are some of you? Do u know how insane that sounds? So creepy no wonder she's awkward around u . U guys are desperate . Do you guys want her to show up at your house looking like the my prerogative cover singing your unreleased song telling you about her day? 

:checkit:

24 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

I find it interesting people are so quick to call into question this guy’s sanity and criticize him all while defending Britney who has been deemed incompetent and unfit to make the most basic of decisions for herself by the state of California for the past ten years. 

I think a lot of us have just lived under the illusion that the Britney we grew up with and loved  would one day  reappear. I think we have been given small pieces in the form of a good song or video here and there to string us a long and keep our hopes alive. But I think a lot of us are finally coming to the realization that the old Brit is not coming back and I think fans such as this guy and many others should be allowed to voice their frustrations and emotions as they cope with this realization.  Especially on a forum such as Breatheheavy. 

I too want to get mad at her when I hear these M&G stories or when I hear she doesn’t even know where she is when she is on stage at Brighton. But I have to remind myself that she is not the same Brit from the early 2000s. She is clearly dealing with medical issues for the mere fact she’s under a conservatorship.  I am growing to admire her more for her courage and willingness to keep fighting and keep putting herself in situations that make her uncomfortable (M&Gs, public appearances, interviews, etc) all while trying to make her fans happy and retain some sort of autonomy over a career that she has sacrificed so much for. 

I also think team Britney and her conservators need to take responsibility and better manage some of these situations and do what’s best for her and her reputation. 

This. It’s not that hard to be kind and to use your brain people.

Oh God... This is a mess!! I believe  every single word he said (And I also believed the girl from Spain)... The meet & greets are getting worse every day! And they started so good. What the hell hapened? :orangu: 

Yes, he was angry in some parts of his post but I undestand him, I mean... You waited for that moment for years only to find her acting like a b*ch. That must hurt a lot.

And yes, I admire her and understand all her problems but we can no longer make excuses for her behaviour. I'm tired of doing it. And of course she's a human like us and she can have bad days, but people pay A LOT to take a decent picture with her and I'm sure she can act polite for 5 seconds. Oh, and we konw how unpredictable her m&gs are but stil... That's no excuse for her behaviour. 

13 hours ago, gonzo said:

He went off script talking about being the freakshow guy... How did he expect Britney to handle that?

"That's already arrenged, I'm sorry". As any normal normal person would do? Is she really THAT sick that she cant even say 5 words? :zoomzoom:  Of course it was a total shot in the dark and that he had no chances of being the freakshow guy, but that doesn't mean she can act like that. It wasn't something hard to answer.

Once again... She should stop doing the meet & greets if she doesn't want to meet her fans! Nobody forces her to do them and I'm sure that she doesn't make a lot of money with them (At least not compared to other things). 

And please, stop blaming the fans! It's Britney's fault. It's because of you that she will never change this s*itty attitude :nyheadache: She needs to get out of her bubble asap.

Most of the Britney Army are worst than the haters!! Seriously!!!

Don't expect her to be the way you want her to be just because you want to. Britney is the way she is. And you have to accept that. That's the meaning of love! She owes you nothing! Even though you might think so because of all the money and time you spent and dedicated on her. That's totally up to you. You did for yourself because it brought you some excitement, joy and happiness!! 

And if at this point of her career you're are not willing to accept that, move on and forget about her. Live your life! There's plenty of other pop singers out there to look up to! You won't be missed! (Stupid people!)

Thanks!!

I love you Britney <3

11 minutes ago, ricardomgn91 said:

Most of the Britney Army are worst than the haters!! Seriously!!!

Don't expect her to be the way you want her to be just because you want to. Britney is the way she is. And you have to accept that. That's the meaning of love! She owes you nothing! Even though you might think so because of all the money and time you spent and dedicated on her. That's totally up to you. You did for yourself because it brought you some excitement, joy and happiness!! 

And if at this point of her career you're are not willing to accept that, move on and forget about her. Live your life! There's plenty of other pop singers out there to look up to! You won't be missed! (Stupid people!)

Thanks!!

I love you Britney <3

A-fu**ing-men. The drama :tiffeyeroll:

48 minutes ago, nels64 said:

God. Y’all are being so dramatic. It’s like only the negative **** matters. What about all the good meet and greet experiences? 

Nope this fanbase only likes to revel in the negativity. 

Both of these experiences aren’t even that bad from her end. Lbr the person in Spain was probably inappropriate and she still didn’t feel comfortable. 

We have seen her feel and act comfortably in meet and greets. Y’all need to get a hobby. 

Too many negative nancies and Debbie downers letting hot air out! Guys, this is suppose to be a light-Hearted space. Let’s keep it light. Positive vibes! :surething:

Archived