Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

52 minutes ago, BarryJF said:

Well the picture wouldn’t be ugly it would have Britney in it, I’m an average at best guy but I don’t think I’d make an ugly photo and I mean I’d probably be passed out on the floor and wouldn’t be featured in it anyway ?

and when I say “Entitled Idiot” I mean still pushing for something they have been told they can’t have.

The European Ultimate Upgrade with Photo op worked out at around 600 euro give or take.

I do feel bad that people feel like they have had there experience ruined but I just feel situations like that the less expectations that you have the more you take the experience for what it is and appreciate whatever you get if it be a hug or not your more likely to take the positive over the negative.

I didn’t mean it in the way which suggests that the photo would be ugly because you or Britney are unattractive.. I’m sure that is not the case. However, you may end up with a photo where Britney looks bored or it’s obvious she really doesn’t want to be there and you may also have a 1metre gap between both of you. On top of that she may not even say ‘hi’ to you... It’s normal people expect a simple hello. I mean it is rude to completely dismiss fans who made her who she is today and support her financially.. If she is too anxious, and doesn’t want to interact with fans, she just shouldn’t do M&G. This way she won’t cause the disappointment and all this drama.

28 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

No. He said, and I quote: the story of what should have been the greatest moment of my life. 

A lunatic.

This guy is obviously being dramatic and maybe he expected more than an average fan, however, she completely ignored him before he could open his mouth which cannot really be justified... There were other recent experiences of fans where she completely dismissed someone who barely had any expectations. I think it was @DaniSpiceBoywho shared his (and his friends) story (sorry I don’t know how to quote from a different thread) where she basically didn’t even acknowledge their existence. Its not only this fan...

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The real question is . Why the hell would you pay MONEY to see someone? 

I love britney and always have , and always will but no way in hell my likeness of her is that unheakthy. I'd rather buy some expensive leather boots and perfumes or buy a ticket to a country i've never seen . But paying to see a human being? NO f**king way :raven:

10 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

This is so dramatic. Britney has rarely had heart to hearts with fans during m&g. Since FFT you knew what you were getting if you bought one.

Its been years since Femme Fatale.

We as fans and the GP believes it'senough time for you to be well.

If you dont like to to the M&G just dont do them. 

10 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

I love britney and always have , and always will but no way in hell my likeness of her is that unheakthy. I'd rather buy some expensive leather boots and perfumes or buy a ticket to a country i've never seen . But paying to see a human being? NO f**king way :raven:

WHat I'm saying. Money can't buy Love!

10 hours ago, Harlow said:

Hi everyone,

I just read the experience of a french fan, who met Britney yesterday in Paris. Guess we'll need to patient with our queen. She is totally not back to normal and I do think she will need some rest after this tour.

Meet and Greet with Britney in Paris

Also, I am not posting this to be mean or anything. It is breaking my heart to read such a sad story. I am a fan since Baby One More Time. I have cried and laughed with Britney. I do hope she'll feel better soon.

Read the full letter here.

We call this codependency and low self-esteem in the psych field. These are your choices, not Brit's, don't have high expectations put onto a person, especially somebody you don't know, just chill.  

5 minutes ago, Breathe on me u toxicbitch said:

WHat I'm saying. Money can't buy Love!

Yesterday i was at work . And i had zero sleep and i was just in a bad f**king mood. Whoever comes in to the shop i work at , i just literally feel like kicking them out . I barely smiled and talked to people . Guess what? Im human and i dont have a recharger to keep me going 24/7and so is she. 

As to why would someone pay thousands to see someone? She already has money and it probably goes to her managers/stylists/dancers and the equipment people. Some fans if not all are psychotic . Why the **** would u pay for 5 seconds? If it was 25mins it would make some sense . And there you go again he's going to see her YET AGAIN. Broken hearted? My *** . Let her team suck the money out her stupid fans . 

3 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Exactly, I don't get some britards, one day they defend their idol because "she's not ok and we have to understand", but at the same time they keep buying M&G tickets and having high expectations. What did you expect? Having a coffee break with her and becoming her bff? :weusay:

12 minutes ago, YoGirlKeke said:

We call this codependency and low self-esteem in the psych field. These are your choices, not Brit's, don't have high expectations put onto a person, especially somebody you don't know, just chill.  

Thank you very much . Finally someone that is actually NORMAL on here . Britney is the most normal person ever actually   more sane than all of you fans put together . She probably hates the fact that someone would literally crawl and kiss her feet for money , why? Because only people with no lives would do that . 

Every meet and greet out there is a case of celebrity worship . You think rihanna lets her fans touch her *** because she "loves" them? Nah ...she's literally getting paid. And soon enough she's gonna stop doing that.  

Guest Arckangel
14 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Thank you very much . Finally someone that is actually NORMAL on here . Britney is the most normal person ever actually   more sane than all of you fans put together . She probably hates the fact that someone would literally crawl and kiss her feet for money , why? Because only people with no lives would do that . 

Every meet and greet out there is a case of celebrity worship . You think rihanna lets her fans touch her *** because she "loves" them? Nah ...she's literally getting paid. And soon enough she's gonna stop doing that.  

Why is Britney doing those meet and greets, then? It can't be a contractual obligation. The way I see it, it's just a money grab (not just for Brit but her entire team + K-Fed always demanding more).

I feel horrible tbh. I saw some of what happened with that other fan and I just never could get what I wanted to say out in a satisfactory way so I kept quiet. I guess I just sympathize with both parties. It sucks meeting somebody you truly have admired for such a long period of time and it's like busting a balloon for you. :( But I guess I also feel for Britney. I know that might sound stupid because a person doesn't know a celebrity. You know what you know. It's not like you're the woman's family member or close friend and see EVERYTHING up close. Maybe none of this has anything to do with anxiety. Maybe it's just boredom and resentment rolled into one. "I like the money but I hate all this f**king **** that I have to do to get the money." Nobody's that good of an actress no matter what the problem is. What I mean by that is telling the star "Put on a good face for your fans! Chat it up, Britney! Smile, smile, smile, Brit!" Both parties are hurt. 

Guest Arckangel
1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

No. He said, and I quote: the story of what should have been the greatest moment of my life. 

A lunatic.

A lunatic? Judgmental much! This might sound crazy to you, but I'm sure that guy, Tristan, has a life and other hobbies, occupations, etc. He did nothing wrong in that room. Brit could not even answer a simple question he asked! Did she not understand, she should have politely asked him to clarify.

Brit and her team are at fault for hosting meet and greets when Britney clearly no longer wanna do them.

@Steel Magnolia

4 hours ago, BarryJF said:

This is really getting to me now.

I know 6 people who have done The Ultimate Upgrade with Britney and Raved about how nice she was, sweet, humble, complimentary etc. The only issue was it’s was short. 

Having read the itinerary for Ultimate Upgrade it’s a photo op nothing more nothing less which everyone has been given (excluding the Spanish Actress). 

I personally think people should read what they are buying before buying it, you got exactly what you are told your getting. Why expect more?

The truth is 

Britney has been on tour for the last 90 days. Different countries and cities every other day.

30 shows over them 90 days.( Might not seem like a lot but you trying doing all the traveling, living in hotels and being a mother to two teenagers as well).

Around 869 Photo ops with fans.

Being on tour hasn’t been her life for 7 years.

Think of how on fire she was in Vegas it’s was stable.

Touring takes its toll on you.

She hasn’t had her boys or Sam with her for the last 2 weeks she is probably home sick, tired and lonely.

I have been lucky to see The Piece Of Me Tour twice now, both shows she was was on fire and put on an amazing show.

I was not lucky enough to get The Ultimate Upgrade for Dublin. But if I was as lucky as the 869 people who did get the opportunity. It would have been an honor just to be in the same room as my idol.

Look at the positives and not the negatives.

You got what you paid for and just because your expectation were too high don’t blast Britney for being human. 

Call yourself a member of the Britney Army  and your slating her.

The Britney Army is some of the most amazing people.

So it’s disappointing to see people turn on her, because they expected more rather then be happy with what they got.

This woman survived 2007, when she felt the world was out to get her and she came back from that a different more reserved person because the people she trusted betrayed her can you blame her for being guarded?

It's not about getting to sit and drink some tea with her. It's about being polite and AT LEAST acknowledge the person that paid money to meet you. Saying "Hi, nice to meet you, sweetie. What's your name? Ok, cool. Let's take a picture! Perfect, thanks for being here, enjoy the show!" won't kill her. Even those scripted sentences would mean the world to the fans. It's not that hard. On the other hand doing what she does makes her look like an uneducated entitled brat and that's the problem.

Painful to read such a thing. Sure not everyone can be satisfied, but this fan clearly meant no harm, if true, she could have listened to him and smiled, and made him feel special in a very simple way. Asking to be the Freakshow guy might be unrealistic, or maybe it isn't......

I saw her during the live shows at the Xfactor, during commercials, she didn't interact with the fans once, barely a wave and that was so rare. At one show, the hypeman was asking audiences about their tattoos and one guy had a Britney tattoo, the hypman on his mic was trying to get her attention, she didn't turn around or anything. 

Listen, we all love her, we are intrigued by her persona, we love her music and everything, but these encounters are so unfortunate in my opinion. 

14 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Maybe we should all learn that we should be careful of whom we look at as an "idol" and instead find our inspiration in the real people around us.

I think it's a case of keeping them at arm's length. I enjoy celebrities for the art they do. I'm not gonna nominate the people I like for sainthood or anything like that. Overall these people are gonna have good days, bad days, ******* moments, etc. I'm not a "stan" for anybody I like. That's why I can have honest opinions if somebody I like says or does something stupid. Sometimes it's still a case of having to walk away. I believe one of my recent remarks talked about how I was a huge fan of William Shatner's and him writing that money grab of a book about his friendship with Leonard Nimoy turned me off completely. 

Archived