Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

Just now, Harlow said:

That's so true. But as this guy, I discovered Britney when I was a teenager... You don't feel so good about yourself, you are looking for comfort everywhere you can. So basically, a lot of us were looking to Britney for this inspiration, a true icon, the girl next door who got everything... It is sad for this fan, Tristan, and it's sad for Britney. Because we clearly know now that she is not in a good place. I'm at this point where I can't wait for the POM tour to be over so she can go home and hopefully, her team will take good care of her.

I was 10 or 11 so I get it - it was before social media so we needed someone to identify with but now we can go onto social media and find a plethora of people to connect with... celebrity as it used to be is now irrelevant and I don't think Britney has the ability to fit in with the new way of things.  It does suck, though, that he only lost weight to maje Britney "happy" - we need to learn to have more self-esteem than this. 

• Like 4
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Ok, I’m so done with her. She’s not a good person anymore. My rage from yesterday is back. I can’t wait to see B10’s numbers so I can laugh. :imdying:

I don't think she is a bad person. I just believe she is just sick. We were saying that she has bipolar disorder.... So in that case, her team and her doctor really need to take care of this. Those past months, it seems something is wrong. And you cannot cure this sickness just like this... it takes a LOT of time...

It is just a Shame this is destroying the joy fans should all feel when they are going to meet Britney - especially when it cost A LOT !

• Like 9
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

She seems fine having lunch in Paris with her friends. Smiling and looking cute. She seemed fine in Germany laughing and spending time with her sons. She seems fine on stage when she’s performing... then all of a sudden when it comes to meeting her fans... she is a complete ***** and wears a coat so no one touches her. It’s strange and if she cared, she’d cancel the meet and greets instead of trying to suck more money out of her fans.

That's true. That's the problem, she looks fine... but we only see few moments of her life, few pictures of her having lunch in Paris, few seconds of videos having fun with her children... and she is ok on stage... depending on the date you are seeing her... This is totally the trouble with bipolarity. You can be a shining star one moment, and just a bad ***** few seconds later...

Her management should cancel the meet'n'greets and refund the money. That's what I think... She was not like this few years ago, meeting her fans... So there is must be something we don't know.

• Like 2