Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, NewYorkCity said:

**** her. Ungrateful *****. She’s over :schoolingtime:

I cannot help myself, I'm just doing what I do,
Got my heart set, do anything that I want so thank you,
I like it and I do what I like,
And if you do what I like, then you'll like it,

There’s an old saying - “Don’t meet your idols”. 

I don’t think Britney has the ability to have regular interactions with other people anymore. Whether it’s anxiety, mental illness, stage fright, or something else, I don’t know, but I know that she literally cannot function when talking to another human being. She should just stop doing M&G’s. Clearly she doesn’t like them, and it’s turning her own fans on her because of how distant and awkward she is in them. 

Britney needs to re-evaluate what she wants to do with her life because this whole pop career thing clearly makes her miserable. 

This poor guy didn’t deserve this! But please don’t put all of your hope in one person like that. I hope that was a lesson learned - find happiness and fulfillment in yourself, not a celebrity. 

This is really getting to me now.

I know 6 people who have done The Ultimate Upgrade with Britney and Raved about how nice she was, sweet, humble, complimentary etc. The only issue was it’s was short. 

Having read the itinerary for Ultimate Upgrade it’s a photo op nothing more nothing less which everyone has been given (excluding the Spanish Actress). 

I personally think people should read what they are buying before buying it, you got exactly what you are told your getting. Why expect more?

The truth is 

Britney has been on tour for the last 90 days. Different countries and cities every other day.

30 shows over them 90 days.( Might not seem like a lot but you trying doing all the traveling, living in hotels and being a mother to two teenagers as well).

Around 869 Photo ops with fans.

Being on tour hasn’t been her life for 7 years.

Think of how on fire she was in Vegas it’s was stable.

Touring takes its toll on you.

She hasn’t had her boys or Sam with her for the last 2 weeks she is probably home sick, tired and lonely.

I have been lucky to see The Piece Of Me Tour twice now, both shows she was was on fire and put on an amazing show.

I was not lucky enough to get The Ultimate Upgrade for Dublin. But if I was as lucky as the 869 people who did get the opportunity. It would have been an honor just to be in the same room as my idol.

Look at the positives and not the negatives.

You got what you paid for and just because your expectation were too high don’t blast Britney for being human. 

Call yourself a member of the Britney Army  and your slating her.

The Britney Army is some of the most amazing people.

So it’s disappointing to see people turn on her, because they expected more rather then be happy with what they got.

This woman survived 2007, when she felt the world was out to get her and she came back from that a different more reserved person because the people she trusted betrayed her can you blame her for being guarded?

4 hours ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

I swear Britney could shoot someone in the street and some of her fans would come up with a million different reasons why she wasn't at fault in any way whatsoever.

This.  The mental gymnastics stans are putting themselves thur to justify her ungrateful behavior is really something.  She, along with her team, simply don't care.    :cackling: 

4 minutes ago, BarryJF said:

I know 6 people who have done The Ultimate Upgrade with Britney and Raved about how nice she was, sweet, humble, complimentary etc. The only issue was it’s was short. 

Having read the itinerary for Ultimate Upgrade it’s a photo op nothing more nothing less which everyone has been given (excluding the Spanish Actress). 

I personally think people should read what they are buying before buying it, you got exactly what you are told your getting. Why expect more?

The truth is 

Britney has been on tour for the last 90 days. Different countries and cities every other day.

30 shows over them 90 days.( Might not seem like a lot but you trying doing all the traveling, living in hotels and being a mother to two teenagers as well).

She hasn’t had her boys or Sam with her for the last 2 weeks she is probably home sick, tired and lonely.

I have been lucky to see The Piece Of Me Tour twice now, both shows she was was on fire and put on an amazing show.

I was not lucky enough to get The Ultimate Upgrade for Dublin. But if I was as lucky as the 869 people who did get the opportunity. It would have been an honor just to be in the same room as my idol.

You got what you paid for and just because your expectation were too high don’t blast Britney for being human. 

So it’s disappointing to see people turn on her, because they expected more rather then be happy with what they got.

This woman survived 2007, when she felt the world was out to get her and she came back from that a different more reserved person because the people she trusted betrayed her can you blame her for being guarded?

You can put this whichever way you want. Britney brought all this upon herself by running away like a coward and leaving everyone around her including her fans to put after her.

Also, britney didn't survive 2007. 

9 minutes ago, BarryJF said:

The truth is 

Britney didnt survice 2007. Her parents forced themselves to intervene because she couldn't stop hanging out with Sam Lutfi who did god knows what to her. She cut ties with them, renember. She could have died out of her own doing.

ALL of this was out of her own doing because she hates confrontation so much that she makes other people do it for her and puts them in a bad position of getting insulted and taking the blame for her.

And what did he expected to happen? That she would treat him like her best friend and give him her number? Gosh, people have really unrealistic expectations when it comes to Britney. If you really have been following her for so long and are aware and empathic towards her story you would not be expecting anything less than what she gave to you

12 minutes ago, BarryJF said:

The truth is 

This, this and THIS! :rihclap:

8 minutes ago, Britney2003 said:

Britney didnt survice 2007. Her parents forced themselves to intervene because she couldn't stop hanging out with Sam Lutfi who did god knows what to her. She cut ties with them, renember. She could have died out of her own doing.

ALL of this was out of her own doing because she hates confrontation so much that she makes other people do it for her and puts them in a bad position of getting insulted and taking the blame for her.

See it’s people like you that don’t give her credit. If they didn’t step in something bad would have happened. But she was the only one that could make the decision to build herself back and get her life back on track she could have just gave up. She could have been like Amy Winehouse, Kurt Cobain etc, do you think no one tried to step in and get them help? They did and it was refused. She may have reluctantly accepted but she is still here today.

48 minutes ago, pinklilbabytee said:

It's like that episode of Sabrina the Teenage Witch where Sabrina makes a double of herself to attend a party for her, but the double can only say 3 phrases. Britney's phrases are probably "Thank you", "No, sweetie" and "Quick pic". If you ask her a question that doesn't fit one of those responses you get the head shaking "thank you" glitch.

Lol. This is exactly how I imagine it, it's so weird. It really does sound like some kind of glitch, I swear between this, the Marta incident and that damn shrinking white rug, these Europe M&Gs have been so surreal! Like something out of a satire film.

Out of all the meet and greets she has done a few fans complain about her and you all lose your ****. Yes it sucks for them and yes they spent a lot of money but some of you are really dramatic and reaching. Have a seat already. Some of you never take into consideration that bad experiences she's had with her own fans. Would some of you had preferred to never have met or or had the opportunity to? Her meet and greets have been known to be off sometimes... for quite sometime now. Why are you alall spending the money and expecting so much if this is a known fact... you may or may not have a great experience meeting her.

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

Just saw his twitter looks as if he's still going to see her tonight lol.

He only went tonight because he'd already arranged to go with friends who travelled up to be with him. He says so here:

"Tonight I return to Britney Spears to see the Piece Of Me Tour....even if my heart is not there. But my BFF's touitosse and malow007 came from Grenoble and Toulouse and their presence brings me joy and confidence... whatever"...

and after the show he tweeted "I don't care about Britney Spears... I had so much fun with my BFF's (names them again) thank you for being here..."

So he's still upset about Britney and I don't blame him. People keep saying he had his expectations too high but, reading his report about the M&G he clearly didn't. He said he knew that it would be very quick and rushed and he wouldn't have time to say what he wanted to say to her, hence him putting it all down in a letter. I think all he expected (and what anyone would expect) was just a bit of common courtesy/decency and politeness from Britney. That isn't too much to ask. It must be horrible to be so looking forward to meeting your idol only for them to not even look at you or say hello, to be so cold and ignore you and talk to someone else whilst he was there for his few seconds with her. He probably shouldn't have bothered asking to be her "victim" for Freak Show but I guess he thought there was no harm in asking, what you don't ask for you don't get, etc. Britney's response to him about that was just not on. Downright rude and dismissive behaviour!

I get that Britney must be sick of the tour by now and of meeting all her mere mortal fans but she only has a few days left of the tour to go, she could at least try and remain professional and pretend she's happy to meet her fans, even if she's not. It's a shame she's so inconsistent with her M&G's. People will see photos of her with fans from other M&G's, all smiling, with her arms around fans or doing fun poses etc, so why wouldn't they expect the same? I mean if she can do that for some fans why wouldn't she do it for others? Everyone pays the same price, only for some fans to be warmly greeted by Britney and others to be treated like crap!

Anyway, like many others have said here, I just think Britney should quit doing M&G's if she can't be professional and consistent with them and give every fan the same experience. I hope she has a good long break after this tour and comes back feeling refreshed and in a better mood. I do think it's crazy for her to be doing yet another Vegas residency! She should take more time off, several years off! If she still has mental health issues, which many are saying she does, then surely she needs to rest and get well and not overdo things. If it's her family/manager, etc who are pressurising her to keep performing when she doesn't want to that is so wrong and they clearly don't have her best interests at heart. She shouldn't be their "cash cow"! I hope that isn't the case.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing her in concert on Friday. I wouldn't do a M&G with her if you paid me though. I'd hate to have the disappointing and empty experience so many of her fans seem to have had. Those who are doing M&G's in Birmingham and Blackpool I hope, for you, that she's in a better mood and you have good experiences! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

2 minutes ago, Osprey1464 said:

He only went tonight because he'd already arranged to go with friends who travelled up to be with him. He says so here:

"Tonight I return to Britney Spears to see the Piece Of Me Tour....even if my heart is not there. But my BFF's touitosse and malow007 came from Grenoble and Toulouse and their presence brings me joy and confidence... whatever"...

and after the show he tweeted "I don't care about Britney Spears... I had so much fun with my BFF's (names them again) thank you for being here..."

So he's still upset about Britney and I don't blame him. People keep saying he had his expectations too high but, reading his report about the M&G he clearly didn't. He said he knew that it would be very quick and rushed and he wouldn't have time to say what he wanted to say to her, hence him putting it all down in a letter. I think all he expected (and what anyone would expect) was just a bit of common courtesy/decency and politeness from Britney. That isn't too much to ask. It must be horrible to be so looking forward to meeting your idol only for them to not even look at you or say hello, to be so cold and ignore you and talk to someone else whilst he was there for his few seconds with her. He probably shouldn't have bothered asking to be her "victim" for Freak Show but I guess I thought there was no harm in asking, what you don't ask for you don't get, etc. Britney's response to him about that was just not on. Downright rude and dismissive behaviour!

I get that Britney must be sick of the tour by now and of meeting all her mere mortal fans but she only has a few days left of the tour to go, she could at least try and remain professional and pretend she's happy to meet her fans, even if she's not. It's a shame she's so inconsistent with her M&G's. Fans will see photos of her with fans from other M&G's, all smiling, with her arms around fans or doing fun poses etc, so why wouldn't they expect the same? I mean if she can do that for some fans why wouldn't she do it for others? Everyone pays the same price, only for some fans to be warmly greeted by Britney and others to be treated like crap!

Anyway, like many others have said here, I just think Britney should quit doing M&G's if she can't be professional and consistent with them and give every fan the same experience. I hope she has a good long break after this tour and comes back feeling refreshed and in a better mood. I do think it's crazy for her to be doing yet another Vegas residency! She should take more time off, several years off! If she still has mental health issues, which many are saying she does, then surely she needs to rest and get well and not overdo things. If it's her family/manager, etc who are pressurising her to keep performing when she doesn't want to that is so wrong and they clearly don't have her best interests at heart. She shouldn't be their "cash cow"! I hope that isn't the case.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing her in concert on Friday. I wouldn't do a M&G with her if you paid me though. I'd hate to have the disappointing and empty experience so many of her fans seem to have had. Those who are doing M&G's in Birmingham and Blackpool I hope, for you, that she's in a better mood and you have good experiences! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

I agree with every word! Hope you enjoy the show on Friday.

42 minutes ago, BarryJF said:

The truth is 

This is what a fan should sound like. I feel like the way a lof of these fans act, I'd give them a crappy m&g too.

14 minutes ago, Osprey1464 said:

So he's still upset about Britney and I don't blame him. People keep saying he had his expectations too high but, reading his report about the M&G he clearly didn't. He said he knew that it would be very quick and rushed and he wouldn't have time to say what he wanted to say to her, hence him putting it all down in a letter. I think all he expected (and what anyone would expect) was just a bit of common courtesy/decency and politeness from Britney. That isn't too much to ask. It must be horrible to be so looking forward to meeting your idol only for them to not even look at you or say hello, to be so cold and ignore you and talk to someone else whilst he was there for his few seconds with her. He probably shouldn't have bothered asking to be her "victim" for Freak Show but I guess he thought there was no harm in asking, what you don't ask for you don't get, etc. Britney's response to him about that was just not on. Downright rude and dismissive behaviour!

I get that Britney must be sick of the tour by now and of meeting all her mere mortal fans but she only has a few days left of the tour to go, she could at least try and remain professional and pretend she's happy to meet her fans, even if she's not. It's a shame she's so inconsistent with her M&G's. People will see photos of her with fans from other M&G's, all smiling, with her arms around fans or doing fun poses etc, so why wouldn't they expect the same? I mean if she can do that for some fans why wouldn't she do it for others? Everyone pays the same price, only for some fans to be warmly greeted by Britney and others to be treated like crap!

See you maybe Friday in Birmingahm then ;)

9 minutes ago, GodneyLovin said:

This is what a fan should sound like. I feel like the way a lof of these fans act, I'd give them a crappy m&g too.

Ok! Tbh, I read some of these and get second hand anxiety. 

Archived