Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

2 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

A lunatic? Judgmental much! This might sound crazy to you, but I'm sure that guy, Tristan, has a life and other hobbies, occupations, etc. He did nothing wrong in that room. Brit could not even answer a simple question he asked! Did she not understand, she should have politely asked him to clarify.

Brit and her team are at fault for hosting meet and greets when Britney clearly no longer wanna do them.

@Steel Magnolia

Yes, he sounds like a lunatic. If he truly is a Britney fan he should know damned well that the meet and greets last seconds. Why in the world would he expect this to be the most important moment of his life?  :girlwhat:

And absolutely, Britney and her team are at fault for this. They're taking advantage of people who have drank the magic kool-aid and are worshipping at the cult of celebrity.

I stopped spending money on Britney after seeing her during the Circus tour. It was clear 10 years ago that she wasn't herself and needed a long break. I can't for the life of me imagine why anyone would spend their hard-earned money in 2018 for a couple of seconds at a M&G, especially after watching her consistently behave this way over the past 10 years.

But really, we were hearing these kinds of stories way back in 2004/2005. What has changed in the past 13 or 14 years for this fan to think it was suddenly going to be different enough that those few seconds would turn into the most important moment of his life? :usher:

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

She seems fine having lunch in Paris with her friends. Smiling and looking cute. She seemed fine in Germany laughing and spending time with her sons. She seems fine on stage when she’s performing... then all of a sudden when it comes to meeting her fans... she is a complete ***** and wears a coat so no one touches her. It’s strange and if she cared, she’d cancel the meet and greets instead of trying to suck more money out of her fans.

Fair enough about canceling. My gut feeling isn't surprised...she feels comfortable around the ones she's close to and then basically turns into a feral cat if it's somebody she doesn't know. Yeah, I know that comparison is bizarre as **** but I want to stick with it.

14 hours ago, Allmylife said:

This man sounds unstable. Not saying that Britney being rude is okay but he’s literally like “I wanna be beautiful for Britney” “I want her to notice me so I lost 30 pounds” like...what? That’s for your therapist to unpack not Britney 

That's one positive I can say to that fan. He lost weight and if he feels better about himself for doing so, at least consider that a positive from this negative situation.

14 hours ago, breathe. said:
14 hours ago, Scrappy said:

They genuinely don't care. For every disappointed fan, there's a slew of deluded sheep still shoving dollar bills down her panties for her to strut around and flash her **** and ***. As long as she can still somewhat function like the fantasy they have created in their minds, they will continue to pay for the decline and slaughter of Britney's legacy.

Or her life. If something's wrong, it's time to pull the plug and get the woman help. I feel like a hypocrite saying this concerning my own issues I've shoved my head up my *** and go with the flow with. 2007 might pop up again and it be double or triple the outcome. 

3 minutes ago, leonardopf said:

This **** exactly happened to me on 26th in London. I waited for 18 years to meet her. But on that day, She didn’t even look at me. She seemed so bored and upset. It was awful. 

poor thing, you got to walk up to her and get a pic with her, sounds so completely miserable and unacceptable!!

14 hours ago, Commotion said:

um, this is work for her. She's clearly not there because she wants to be there. This has been known since the FFT.

You all know what you're getting into. She doesn't like meeting people

This too. If you have an internet connection and you're a big enough fan of somebody's,  you're gonna know what you're getting yourself into. It's on par with "I have $1 to my name and I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket in the hopes I'll get a jackpot and be rich." Yeah, maybe. Or you might be scratching that ticket and come up with nothing. 

1 minute ago, glitterfalls said:

This too. If you have an internet connection and you're a big enough fan of somebody's,  you're gonna know what you're getting yourself into. It's on par with "I have $1 to my name and I'm gonna go buy a lottery ticket in the hopes I'll get a jackpot and be rich." Yeah, maybe. Or you might be scratching that ticket and come up with nothing. 

right? if ur dumb enough to spend $500 on something you havent looked into, then ur dumb

14 hours ago, Harlow said:

That's true. No one should be called crazy.

I think he was just hurt. But isn't strange she is just turning her head left and right, not looking at him, singing to herself ? It's defo weird...

And sad. I'm not behind that closed door that others have access too. If she's spiraling out of control again, how sick is her team for twiddling their thumbs up their *****? "Girl, you got that tour going. You go out there and do it! WHOOO!" Who's looking after Britney's best interest? 

35 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

Why is Britney doing those meet and greets, then? It can't be a contractual obligation. The way I see it, it's just a money grab (not just for Brit but her entire team + K-Fed always demanding more).

Lol why does anybody work? To pay their bills obviosuly . There's a villiage of people that need to get paid on her concert. My god . Its like you britney fans live in a fantasy world or something . Its money that runs this world and its money that britney has to put up with low lives that want to see her for 5 seconds . Have u seen her smile before? It's literally a cringe . Its not like a fan met her in a mall while she was shopping and bonded with her and had an ACTUAL personal moment . People pay money . As long as people are willing to pay for 5 seconds you will be getting exactly just that . :raven:

14 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

this tho.

+ he lost weight for Britney? You lose weight for yourself and to be healthy. NEVER for somebody else.

I feel like this story might not be 100% true, it just feels unnatural and quite exaggerated to me...

He has been a fan since 2009 and longer, he would have known how the M&G experiences are before booking his.

I had the chance to buy one and decided not to as her pictures are HORRIBLE. He chose to buy them anyway and that's what is wrong with this fanbase.

They KNOW how bad things are and yet they spend €€€€$$$$$ to complain AFTERWARDS....

Britney is super duper fragile and she probably didn't want to do any M&G's at all after the incident of few days ago but as they were all sold out, she had no choice as she is just a puppet being played by Larry and her label.

Team B needs dem coins....

ALWAYS do some research before spending big bucks. This will prevent you from ending up like this tbh.....

It makes sense to me. Although I agree it could've been worded better. "I wanted to look my best self standing next to Britney. I wanted a picture I could be proud of and that meant losing weight I'd been unhappy about. I don't want a picture where I'm too busy bitching about looking like a "fat slob" next to this incredible toned woman." 

I wouldn't pay money for this. But I can also see where people like somebody enough to gamble it. Maybe I can catch her on a 'good' day. Maybe I can take a picture of her and it not look like a hostage situation.

3 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

And sad. I'm not behind that closed door that others have access too. If she's spiraling out of control again, how sick is her team for twiddling their thumbs up their *****? "Girl, you got that tour going. You go out there and do it! WHOOO!" Who's looking after Britney's best interest? 

ur living in ur own world

Guest Arckangel
1 minute ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

It's not about getting to sit and drink some tea with her. It's about being polite and AT LEAST acknowledge the person that paid money to meet you. Saying "Hi, nice to meet you, sweetie. What's your name? Ok, cool. Let's take a picture! Perfect, thanks for being here, enjoy the show!" won't kill her. Even those scripted sentences would mean the world to the fans It's not that hard. On the other hand doing what she does makes her look like an uneducated entitled brat and that's the problem.

AMEN!!! I don't understand why is it so bloody hard for some Exhalers to understand this. We've been discussing this issue for a few days now (ever since Marta's eviction by Britney herself), there have been two new reports of fans leaving the meet and greet room in tears of sadness (plus a number of other reports), and some are now accusing those fans of expecting too much...

Britney does not even have to be an actress. She just needs to do her job she is paid big bucks for and offer the fans a nice and gentle welcome. If she doesn't wanna do it, she should have gone to her team and explained she would no longer do them before the tour started. Period! And say she had a strong change of mind after the tour started, she should have arranged a cancellation and refunds. Sure, there would have been disappointment, but it'd be for the better.

Yes, there are positive M&G experiences, but there are also too many negative ones. At this point, it's a rip-off. I've always been quite defensive of Britney—esp. during the whole 2007/early 2008 breakdown and during the still ongoing Britney Jean débâcle, but now... I think Britney's taking her fans for granted, and that's sad!

8 minutes ago, Cleopatra said:

poor thing, you got to walk up to her and get a pic with her, sounds so completely miserable and unacceptable!!

When you talk to someone, but he doesn’t look at you and doesn’t care what you are saying, what do you feel? 

I think many many fans are disappointed not because the high expectations but the lack of basic respect and professionism. 

If it happened just to one or two fans maybe it was the fans fault or bad luck, but there are many stories like that now.

we are fans, but we can’t agree with everything Britney does, if it’s wrong, we should point it out. 

Archived