Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

17 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Maybe we should all learn that we should be careful of whom we look at as an "idol" and instead find our inspiration in the real people around us.

You are so right, this is what people with true spirit do, all of that celebrity bullshit is fake as fu k, too bad some people dream too much till they can't see reality....

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Sparks said:

Woooow. My heart totally broke for this guy, that sounds horrible!

Britney just needs to stop with the meet and greets. I see some fans making excuses for her like ''we all have our bad days'' and, ''how would you feel meeting 20 strangers at one time?''.

If she doesn't have the heart and the professional courtesy of at least smiling like she means it, for the fans who have paid LOTS of money to meet her for just ONE minute, then she needs to just cut the crap and stop charging them for it. If you set up a meet and greet than you better treat your fans right. This is not okay.

I don’t think they even get one minute. More like 5-10 seconds if that :/

ya'll are basically crying cuz Britney doesn't want to know you as you know her.

You know she has some anxiety towards meeting people.

You know how M&Gs go since the FFT.

Just let it go.

If you have that money to spend, good for you, but don't complain about things you know beforehand

2 minutes ago, ydmc said:

ya'll are basically crying cuz Britney doesn't want to know you as you know her.

You know she has some anxiety towards meeting people.

You know how M&Gs go since the FFT.

Just let it go.

If you have that money to spend, good for you, but don't complain about things you know beforehand

did you even read anything here?? Everyone knows that brintey isnt going ot sit down and have dinner with them. They just want her to be friendly in the 10 seconds they get with her... is that really too much to ask for in your opinion?? If other artist can manage to say "oh hey nice to meet you, have fun at the show" then that should not be a problem for Britney.

i don't know tbh.

i feel sorry for the guy but at the same time i'm trying to get in britney's shoes....of course she should have been more respecful BUT let's remember that she's just a regular human being like everybody else (altough extremely rich thanks to us fans) and doin' all this meet and greets can take a toll on her. i mean i can see myself not feeling all this every single night....i don't like being touched by strangers or love meeting people every single day and let's be honest,,,, fans can be scary sometimes! In his defense he PAID a lot of money so she should be grateful too and show respect too. it's time for her to stop living like a teenager and handle things as the adult that she is and fans should bear in mind that she's a human being, not your *****!

no one wins here

8 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

did you even read anything here?? Everyone knows that brintey isnt going ot sit down and have dinner with them. They just want her to be friendly in the 10 seconds they get with her... is that really too much to ask for in your opinion?? If other artist can manage to say "oh hey nice to meet you, have fun at the show" then that should not be a problem for Britney.

I did read.

And I do understand what you/they mean.

But do you REAAAAALLLLY think those M&Gs were Britney's idea?

And do you really think it's that simple?

I find the idea behind paying to get a pic with your idol deeply disturbing, it's just another example of how capitalism is bad.

But what I find also disturbing is how some of you feel entitled to something because you paid money.

They all got what they paid for, a picture.

Except for that alleged Marta.

7 minutes ago, ydmc said:

I did read.

And I do understand what you/they mean.

But do you REAAAAALLLLY think those M&Gs were Britney's idea?

And do you really think it's that simple?

I dont care whos idea it is or why they are doing it. If you HAVE to do them then get your **** together and be polite for those 30 minutes. I personally wouldnt pay any money to get a picture with anybody but for some people this really means a lot. There are some people who had to go through some **** and Britneys music maybe helped them get through it and for them it means a lot to stand next to hwe for a couple of seconds. Just because something isnt for you doenst mean that it doesnt mean a lot to others.

Even if her anxiety was soooooo bad she could easily learn 5 phrases "hi nice to meet you, have fun" "Hi hope you have a great time at the show"  "Hi thank you for coming to the show" ... or something like that and then take a picture. Have the rules be the same for everybody not some people can touch me, others cant.  Also if you have anxiety it helps to be prepared so just have 2 or 3 go to poses ready so you dont look like a mannequin.

I dont think any of that is too much to ask and if it is... stop doing Meet and Greets for your next tour.

I feel so bad for those fans!

I met Britney in Vegas last year: I read reaviews and everything so I knew it wasn't actually a "meeting" but just few seconds for a photo. It was my dream since I was a child so I decided to do it and I enjoyed. I think that right now in Europe she is doing them even more shorter because I had the chance to introduce myself, telling her that I'm from Italy, that i am a fan since I was a baby, that i saw her Circus Tour in Paris and the Femme Fatale Tour in Zurich, that she was so important for me in a bad time of my life and that I thank her for it and at the end I told her that she was beautiful and I showed my "stronger than yesterday" tatoo. She didn't answer a lot but at least I was able to tell her these things so I'm sorry for these fans, they could'nt even say "hi"...

I will never do again the M&G because for me it was important meeting her once and nothing more, I'm not intrested in paying her 50 times for being recognized. The only thing is that I noticed that she really has some serious disturbs, I mean when i entered the room she was looking the fan before me leaving the room and she was leterally shacking, a lot, for no reasons because from what I heard he didn't say a word, just "hi britney... bye britney", and she was so scared, she acted normal just after my presentation "hi, i'm edoardo and i'm from Italy" (Felicia told us that it was better for her introducing ourselfs) and she replied with "Ohh Italy, cool... I'm Britney" 

5 minutes ago, openwatersurfer said:

Do you guys remember the video of Britney meeting two Australia fans in Japan in 2008? It was a little awkward but Britney seemed so genuine and interested about them. And her mannerisms and tone were just so Britney. 

It really makes me think something happened in 2010 to change her behaviour. 

I think because she is a good actress with cameras (not always...) even with the fan that she surprised in 2013 she seemed genuine but then when she invited him at the M&G, their picture was like this :ipass:

it's just sad because pre breakdown she literally sat there writing detailed, long and beautiful letters for her fans letting them know she loves them and thanks them for sticking by her through everything. Now it's like she really can't stand us, verging on hating us. How did this happen? It really is like she is another person completely. The woman is over it and she needs to just go live far away with her kids and toy boy whilst that lasts and return IF it's what she wants.:rihit:

8 hours ago, summer2summer said:

You guys are so pathetic . I just cant . " i waited for her for 18 years " " i've been waiting my whole life for her" .  How old are some of you? Do u know how insane that sounds? So creepy no wonder she's awkward around u . U guys are desperate . Do you guys want her to show up at your house looking like the my prerogative cover singing your unreleased song telling you about her day? 

I really really hope this belief stands when the fan has had an amazing experience and said Britney was lovely. Please go and call them creepy and desperate - I will look out for you on those threads! (Not many of them around lately...) Or are you a huge hypocrite? 

Once again, no one expects Britney to act like a friend or to hang out or even to hug or chat. People expect the very basics of human interaction and not rudeness. Please keep trying to defend her though as it’s pretty entertaining.

Now if they wanted to spin this positively she could offer and Meet & Humiliate experience for submissives to get put in their place by her. This could actually work and everyone would win! Get on it team B!!!

I don't get that people, especially fans.

Many, especially FANS, knows that Britney doesn't feel comfortable with unknown people. So why they do like this guy? Surprisingly stay in front of Britney with no option for her to make eyes contact with her known person. So disrespectful to her.

Britney isn't a teacher or classmate  or your aunt or friend. She is a stranger with her own world and actions. She isn't an angel, she is a human.

I won't expect from her something personally, because she doesn't know me and couldn't know me for 5-10sec. I think sometimes she even doesn't understand what fans are saying to her because of action or tiredness ( 20-50 people in 10-20 minutes are a lot of amount for everyone to remember or have interest). There are thousands and thousands fans, who are inspired by Britney. But she doesn't like personal communications with her fans. It happens, she isn't only one in that question.

8 hours ago, Arckangel said:

We should not read too much into his wording. Sometimes, we write something, and people put a lot more emotion and thought into what we wrote. The way I see it, it's a way of talking. He simply meant that meeting her idol meant a lot to him, that's all!

For instance, Kesha has a tour entitled The Best Night of My Life (I actually went to). Was it the absolute, literal best night of the life of each person in attendance? Of course not! It is a way of talking; not necessarily the one best night, but a ******* great night that will always be remembered.

His wording, along with the accompanying photo showing he was a grown man, made it appear as if he had unreasonably high expectations going into this meeting. 

Tristan and Marta most definitely deserve to be treated with respect. But if Tristan is a real fan he should damned well have already known that this would not be a life-changing experience for him. I still haven't read his post (I really did stop after the first line, which sounded completely detached from reality) but at the end of the day, this is on Britney and her team. 

If Justin Beiber and his management have the common sense to pull the plugs on M&G's to preserve Justin's mental health, then why can't Britney and her team?

I'm sorry but the fact of the matter is humans are trash - if you expect so much from one person, expect to be huuugely disappointed.

If you don't support this woman anymore and disagree with x and y, stop buying her music and going to her shows. The numbers will do the speaking.

There's no point going round in circles with these 'discussions' as of late, none of us know her on a personal level to know what is really going on. All I know is that I love the crap out of that woman, but I'd never part with that much money to take a crusty photo with her when it'd be cheaper to get photoshop.

18 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

you know, this isn't just about the M&Gs and once again, wanting your fave to be better doesn't mean you're not a fan.. :mj:

homegirl doesn't sing live, looks like a cheap Vegas hooker on stage with her outfits, dances like a stiff, erratic, nervous teenager during her first school talent show performance.. SHE'S A JOKE.. :riha: you need to take off your rose colored glasses and stop supporting this mediocrity because that's why it keeps happening.. these M&Gs are just the cherry on top, realistically her career should have ended with the Britney Jean fiasco but it didn't.. :schoolingtime:

You sound like the joke tbh

Archived