Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So he not only called her crazy, he basically said she was ugly with disgusting lipstick. Like.... wtf. Was this his first M&G with ANY celebrity??? I met GaGa, that went much better than expected actually, most fans got like 30 seconds, I legit got a few minutes so it worked out in my favor. However, I also recently met Erika Jayne, and it was kinda sad- it was SO loud i couldnt even hear what she was saying, I was forced to take a photo with someone else in line, and it was literally a quick photo and then "byeeeee"... this is just how it works out sometimes. Im not mad at Erika because she mostly was lip syncing and had to rush through m&g... it was a fun show and i was happy for the opportunity. This guy sounds like he expected way too much... a lot of you do actually... if you spend that much money to meet her you should be happy for the chance to meet her, respect her boundaries that are clearly set (everyone has been talking about it, so its not like you dont know what to expect)... why are you gonna be the special one that gets special treatment? Unless you get really lucky like I did with gaga, but even that was completely unexpected and it was also 8 years ago... everyone needs to stop with these "horror stories" and grow tf up. People said it before- you should already know what you're getting yourself into, idk how you all get so disappointed. Personally, i would have made it the best photo I possibly could have, had nothing but positive energy, and just been grateful to have that moment. He really built it up too much, he let himself down tbh...

14 hours ago, Cleopatra said:

OMG no offense but Aaron was 11 at the time and that's NOT comparable to Britney's current situation! I've met plenty of Z list artists and talked to them, not a multi million record selling A list celeb. Britney isn't even in the same market.

Well, with the behavior that Britney is showing she seems to be 11 rn...

Hmm if that happens to me, I might feel the same way. Its really heartbreaking.. But I do think that sometimes we do expect too much on Britney. I mean, we don’t own her. We cannot tell her what to do all the time especially the way she behave even with fans. And in fact, that’s the main reason why she went through 2007. Everybody wants a piece of her and the world imprisoned her. She’s not a robot for us to tell her what to do. Its really hard to be her since she always has expectations to meet. Yes, its her job to entertain people and be nice but its her right also as a human to feel, have emotions which sometimes we feel like we fans could dictate. And she’s not perfect. Just imagine you being a sales clerk and dealing with a customer. You don’t always get satisfied customers after and you as a sales clerk you’re not always happy and in the mood. But that doesn’t make you a bad person. Same with Britney.

When will you all learn?

IT`S A MEET AND GREET.

MEET.

AND.

GREET.

Not "Meet and Talk for Hours about Whatever You Want".

You're meeting one of the most famous people in the world, don't expect to be treated like royalty.

And you guys bashing her? You're all nasty.

19 minutes ago, c.z said:

When will you all learn?

IT`S A MEET AND GREET.

MEET.

AND.

GREET.

Not "Meet and Talk for Hours about Whatever You Want".

You're meeting one of the most famous people in the world, don't expect to be treated like royalty.

And you guys bashing her? You're all nasty.

Did you even read the thread? Girl cannot even hold a conversation let alone respond to anything off script. A simple ‘Hello, how are you’ is too much for this lady child.

9 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I'm sorry but the fact of the matter is humans are trash - if you expect so much from one person, expect to be huuugely disappointed.

If you don't support this woman anymore and disagree with x and y, stop buying her music and going to her shows. The numbers will do the speaking.

There's no point going round in circles with these 'discussions' as of late, none of us know her on a personal level to know what is really going on. All I know is that I love the crap out of that woman, but I'd never part with that much money to take a crusty photo with her when it'd be cheaper to get photoshop.

Personally, I think if a person’s really fan, no matter how ugly it could be. You will still treasure the moment. Yes, all of us are wanting the best angle, best look of britney, best of everything but nothing is perfect and that’s life. There are situations you cannot control. Britney is britney and no matter what, I’m gonna support her all the way!!

6 hours ago, Xroyal88 said:

So he not only called her crazy, he basically said she was ugly with disgusting lipstick. Like.... wtf. Was this his first M&G with ANY celebrity??? I met GaGa, that went much better than expected actually, most fans got like 30 seconds, I legit got a few minutes so it worked out in my favor. However, I also recently met Erika Jayne, and it was kinda sad- it was SO loud i couldnt even hear what she was saying, I was forced to take a photo with someone else in line, and it was literally a quick photo and then "byeeeee"... this is just how it works out sometimes. Im not mad at Erika because she mostly was lip syncing and had to rush through m&g... it was a fun show and i was happy for the opportunity. This guy sounds like he expected way too much... a lot of you do actually... if you spend that much money to meet her you should be happy for the chance to meet her, respect her boundaries that are clearly set (everyone has been talking about it, so its not like you dont know what to expect)... why are you gonna be the special one that gets special treatment? Unless you get really lucky like I did with gaga, but even that was completely unexpected and it was also 8 years ago... everyone needs to stop with these "horror stories" and grow tf up. People said it before- you should already know what you're getting yourself into, idk how you all get so disappointed. Personally, i would have made it the best photo I possibly could have, had nothing but positive energy, and just been grateful to have that moment. He really built it up too much, he let himself down tbh...

I completely agree with this!! Finally!!

6 minutes ago, John Lawrence Co said:

Why is it that if fans have bad experiences with the concert, you will hear a lot about it but if the experience is great, there’s no letter ever written to Britney to express their gratitude. It’s like if its something good, its a fan’s right since he/she paid for it. If its bad, you have to give back the hard earned money..

But..there is! That kingnacio guy for one, just the other night. He did an online equivalent of a letter by posting his forbidden recording on Instagram and telling everyone how amazing she is. Do you really think none of her die hard fans try to tell her what she means to them? Here's the irony though: Britney has NO relationship with her fans. She is distant, cold and puts a massive wall up between them and her. So even if she got to hear all the lovely things fans say to her, she'd never give anything back. Look at what she gives to her fans - clips of her boys, autotuned 'singing' and constant perfume plugs. 

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

But..there is! That kingnacio guy for one, just the other night. He did an online equivalent of a letter by posting his forbidden recording on Instagram and telling everyone how amazing she is. Do you really think none of her die hard fans try to tell her what she means to them? Here's the irony though: Britney has NO relationship with her fans. She is distant, cold and puts a massive wall up between them and her. So even if she got to hear all the lovely things fans say to her, she'd never give anything back. Look at what she gives to her fans - clips of her boys, autotuned 'singing' and constant perfume plugs. 

Britney thank fans in a way we don’t expect is still an appreciation statement. Posting thank you’s on instagram and a video seeing her get teary eyed on Brighton pride because of the big audience are just some of the proof that she appreciates it. She may not do it like Taylor or Gaga or as we expect it to be but then she does appreciate her fans since day one ?

21 minutes ago, John Lawrence Co said:

Why is it that if fans have bad experiences with the concert, you will hear a lot about it but if the experience is great, there’s no letter ever written to Britney to express their gratitude. It’s like if its something good, its a fan’s right since he/she paid for it. If its bad, you have to give back the hard earned money..

Um, spending hundreds of dollars on tickets/merchandise/perfumes/albums/screaming jumping up and down at her concerts...that is our way of showing our gratitude and love for her. She shows her love by phoning in every performances with more tics than I can count and doesn't even address the crowd or say thank you...

2 minutes ago, John Lawrence Co said:

Britney thank fans in a way we don’t expect is still an appreciation statement. Posting thank you’s on instagram and a video seeing her get teary eyed on Brighton pride because of the big audience are just some of the proof that she appreciates it. She may not do it like Taylor or Gaga or as we expect it to be but then she does appreciate her fans since day one ?

There are many things on Instagram that Britney does not post. It’s proven because she doesn’t know about it when asked. 

She could be crying because she doesn’t want to be there at all. 

6 minutes ago, John Lawrence Co said:

Her thank yous don't seem sincere somehow, I really really feel like she completely hides her true self as much as possible.

And I'll be honest, that Brighton Pride performance was not an easy watch. I even made a thread about it, she seemed so incredibly on edge and unhappy to be there.

13 hours ago, The Bling said:

Don't you mean 'asinine'? :hideous:

I don’t get people who try to make fun of someone who clearly had a typo. Like if I obviously missed spelled and didn’t know better, that would be one thing. But a typo? You’re just reaching.

13 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

I think because she is a good actress with cameras (not always...) even with the fan that she surprised in 2013 she seemed genuine but then when she invited him at the M&G, their picture was like this :ipass:

Even in that clip though she was very post-2010 Britney. Like hugging him but kinda keeping her distance. 

Archived