Another Day Another Drama. Fan Writes Lengthy Letter Detailing Britney Meet & Greet Experience In Paris

Harlow

7 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I feel so awfull for all these fans who saved money and were happy and excited for months only to be crushed by her.

waiting for Crappybot's justification. Though i'm still reading page 1

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BarryJF said:

This is really getting to me now.

I know 6 people who have done The Ultimate Upgrade with Britney and Raved about how nice she was, sweet, humble, complimentary etc. The only issue was it’s was short. 

Having read the itinerary for Ultimate Upgrade it’s a photo op nothing more nothing less which everyone has been given (excluding the Spanish Actress). 

I personally think people should read what they are buying before buying it, you got exactly what you are told your getting. Why expect more?

The truth is 

Britney has been on tour for the last 90 days. Different countries and cities every other day.

30 shows over them 90 days.( Might not seem like a lot but you trying doing all the traveling, living in hotels and being a mother to two teenagers as well).

Around 869 Photo ops with fans.

Being on tour hasn’t been her life for 7 years.

Think of how on fire she was in Vegas it’s was stable.

Touring takes its toll on you.

She hasn’t had her boys or Sam with her for the last 2 weeks she is probably home sick, tired and lonely.

I have been lucky to see The Piece Of Me Tour twice now, both shows she was was on fire and put on an amazing show.

I was not lucky enough to get The Ultimate Upgrade for Dublin. But if I was as lucky as the 869 people who did get the opportunity. It would have been an honor just to be in the same room as my idol.

Look at the positives and not the negatives.

You got what you paid for and just because your expectation were too high don’t blast Britney for being human. 

Call yourself a member of the Britney Army  and your slating her.

The Britney Army is some of the most amazing people.

So it’s disappointing to see people turn on her, because they expected more rather then be happy with what they got.

This woman survived 2007, when she felt the world was out to get her and she came back from that a different more reserved person because the people she trusted betrayed her can you blame her for being guarded?

Thank you, for keeping a level-headed perspective on this. ??

This woman survived 2007, when she felt the world was out to get her and she came back from that a different more reserved person because the people she trusted betrayed her can you blame her for being guarded?

Nobody expects her to be open and have long conversations with fans. However, not saying a few simple phrases like ‘hello’, or ‘enjoy the show’ is just RUDE. She obviously dismisses her fans, avoids even looking at them and prefers spending those 5secs talking to the photographer. And lets not bring 2007 in here. Or the fact that she has 2 teenage boys or has to travel. Many people have kids, travel, have health issues and remain professional. If she can’t, she shouldn’t do M&G. It’s that simple. 

This is really getting to me now.

I know 6 people who have done The Ultimate Upgrade with Britney and Raved about how nice she was, sweet, humble, complimentary etc. The only issue was it’s was short. 

Having read the itinerary for Ultimate Upgrade it’s a photo op nothing more nothing less which everyone has been given (excluding the Spanish Actress). 

I personally think people should read what they are buying before buying it, you got exactly what you are told your getting. Why expect more?

The truth is 

Britney has been on tour for the last 90 days. Different countries and cities every other day.

30 shows over them 90 days.( Might not seem like a lot but you trying doing all the traveling, living in hotels and being a mother to two teenagers as well).

Around 869 Photo ops with fans.

Being on tour hasn’t been her life for 7 years.

Think of how on fire she was in Vegas it’s was stable.

Touring takes its toll on you.

She hasn’t had her boys or Sam with her for the last 2 weeks she is probably home sick, tired and lonely.

I have been lucky to see The Piece Of Me Tour twice now, both shows she was was on fire and put on an amazing show.

I was not lucky enough to get The Ultimate Upgrade for Dublin. But if I was as lucky as the 869 people who did get the opportunity. It would have been an honor just to be in the same room as my idol.

Look at the positives and not the negatives.

You got what you paid for and just because your expectation were too high don’t blast Britney for being human. 

Call yourself a member of the Britney Army  and your slating her.

The Britney Army is some of the most amazing people.

So it’s disappointing to see people turn on her, because they expected more rather then be happy with what they got.

:clap1:

1 hour ago, Egle92 said:

Nobody expects her to be open and have long conversations with fans. However, not saying a few simple phrases like ‘hello’, or ‘enjoy the show’ is just RUDE. She obviously dismisses her fans, avoids even looking at them and prefers spending those 5secs talking to the photographer. And lets not bring 2007 in here. Or the fact that she has 2 teenage boys or has to travel. Many people have kids, travel, have health issues and remain professional. If she can’t, she shouldn’t do M&G. It’s that simple. 

Suppose that’s your opinion. All I shared was mine. 

Yeah many people do have kids and travel and remain professional but 99% of them don’t have world watching.

Everyone has an off day at work would you like to be judged by the world for yours?

Don’t be a follower be a leader and anyone that is jumping the band wagon of a handful of people that think if they pay for an amazing opportunity the have some sort of entitlement to act, say or do what they like that’s your choice.

But like you don’t agree with my opinion I don’t agree with yours but I do respect it cause everyone is entitled to an opinion it’s not about being right or wrong it’s about what you believe in.

Maybe I just need the simple things in life cause a picture with myself and Britney would have been more then enough for me I’d not have cared about anything else because it’s all I’d expect from a photo op.

https://vipnation.eu/britneyspears

look at package one where does it say Meet and Greet and that you can act like you can do or say what you like because your paying for it.

its all there in black and white everything stated in that package you receive or received nothing more nothing less.

6 minutes ago, Goku said:

here we go again with the 2007 excuse lmaoooooo

tenor.gif

i swear y'all are so f**king predictable :cackling:

It’s no excuse it’s an example of why she would be guarded.

She doesn’t need an excuse. 

She is Britney Spears, she doesn’t wanna look at you or speak to you that’s her decision she doesn’t have to do the photo op if she doesn’t want to simple. 

let me repeat once more: THIS. IS. NOT. JUST. ABOUT. THE. MEET. AND. GREETS. :byebitch:

stop calling people over-dramatic for finally being done with this bullshit.. these meet and greets are just a sliver of her continuous descent into trashdom.. they're just the cherry on top, it builds up y'know?! especially considering this has been going on for the past idk what like close to 10 years? I haven't even been a fan for half of that and I'm already pretty much done with her (besides the music) I can't imagine what long time fans are feeling.. :schoolingtime:

2 hours ago, breatheheavy said:

I never did a M&G, but if I did I would honestly just go in and say hi, flash a peace sign for the pic and say nice to meet you and bounce. If I said I've run BreatheHeavy for 14 years she'd probably say what's that???? :zoomzoom:

didn't you meet her already though? :well:

33le2vb.jpg

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, BarryJF said:

Suppose that’s your opinion. All I shared was mine. 

Yeah many people do have kids and travel and remain professional but 99% of them don’t have world watching.

Everyone has an off day at work would you like to be judged by the world for yours?

Don’t be a follower be a leader and anyone that is jumping the band wagon of a handful of people that think if they pay for an amazing opportunity the have some sort of entitlement to act, say or do what they like that’s your choice.

But like you don’t agree with my opinion I don’t agree with yours but I do respect it cause everyone is entitled to an opinion it’s not about being right or wrong it’s about what you believe in.

Maybe I just need the simple things in life cause a picture with myself and Britney would have been more then enough for me I’d not have cared about anything else because it’s all I’d expect from a photo op.

https://vipnation.eu/britneyspears

look at package one where does it say Meet and Greet and that you can act like an entitlement idiot because your paying the money.

its all there in black and white everything stated in that package you receive or received nothing more nothing less.

Yes, we are both are entitled to our own opinions and this is just a discussion. 

However, would you be happy to pay a fortune for a M&G if she refuses to even look at you for a second and say ‘hi’? Cause that’s what most fans expect. A few words. And a picture. Nothing more. I wouldn’t call that being ‘an entitled idiot’. 

If you are happy to pay 2k for (most likely) an ugly pic while Britney refuses to even glance at you then good for you I guess.. And even better for her cause she gets all that money without even having to acknowledge the existence of her fans (the source of her income).

Girl is cashing in!!! Making people pay for a M&G and then have them each for 5 seconds in front of a photographer is not a Meet and Greet, what her team is doing is a travesty that's it. How come they only have one photo like they can't even redo it in case of closed eyes or Britney looking bored. I'm not even defending anyone because we all know the mess that it is so it still surprises me that people expect anything anymore, but it's plain sad. She needs to be boycotted in a way. Any way!! The reactions from the fans are even worse than the people leaving the theatre when "Mother!" was showing. Messy team tbh :nydisgust:

14 minutes ago, Egle92 said:

Yes, we are both are entitled to our own opinions and this is just a discussion. 

However, would you be happy to pay a fortune for a M&G if she refuses to even look at you for a second and say ‘hi’? Cause that’s what most fans expect. A few words. And a picture. Nothing more. I wouldn’t call that being ‘an entitled idiot’. 

If you are happy to pay 2k for (most likely) an ugly pic while Britney refuses to even glance at you then good for you I guess.. And even better for her cause she gets all that money without even having to acknowledge the existence of her fans (the source of her income).

Well the picture wouldn’t be ugly it would have Britney in it, I’m an average at best guy but I don’t think I’d make an ugly photo and I mean I’d probably be passed out on the floor and wouldn’t be featured in it anyway ?

and when I say “Entitled Idiot” I mean still pushing for something they have been told they can’t have.

The European Ultimate Upgrade with Photo op worked out at around 600 euro give or take.

I do feel bad that people feel like they have had there experience ruined but I just feel situations like that the less expectations that you have the more you take the experience for what it is and appreciate whatever you get if it be a hug or not your more likely to take the positive over the negative.

OK so I clicked on the link and sat straight to read the story carefully and in the first lines he says:

"I need to tell MY version of the story of WHAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE." > WHAT? Is he serious...? Like... of your LIFE?

"I have been waiting for 19 years to meet Britney..." > Who says you NEED to meet her? That's f**king creepy.

"I spent the past 9 months working my *** off to get in shape..." > What does that have to do with this??

"Those who know me know it. Britney Spears is everything for me." > OK you need help.

I stopped reading right there.

Guys, I'm a fan since 1998, I adore this woman. To me she's a true star, as the likes of Elvis, MJ and Madonna, no doubt about that. And I also have cried and laughed with her, she has given me so cool and intense memories in relation to her music and videos. BUT SHE'S A HUMAN BEING. The very moment you forget  that and star idolizing her, problems begin.
We all hope we could meet nice and empathic and love-giving people everywhere all the time, but that is not the case. The problem here lies in EXPECTING others to be or react a certain way, when in fact we don't own or control them, nor should we. Understanding that takes time and it's called maturing. Blaming others is childish. The process hurts, but it's necessary. I honestly hope we could all enjoy this gem of a popstar and laugh and cry and lose our wigs whenever she drops new music or videos or gives us new performances, but we need to get our **** together when it comes to real life scenarios for once and for all.

1 hour ago, Osprey1464 said:

He only went tonight because he'd already arranged to go with friends who travelled up to be with him. He says so here:

"Tonight I return to Britney Spears to see the Piece Of Me Tour....even if my heart is not there. But my BFF's touitosse and malow007 came from Grenoble and Toulouse and their presence brings me joy and confidence... whatever"...

and after the show he tweeted "I don't care about Britney Spears... I had so much fun with my BFF's (names them again) thank you for being here..."

So he's still upset about Britney and I don't blame him. People keep saying he had his expectations too high but, reading his report about the M&G he clearly didn't. He said he knew that it would be very quick and rushed and he wouldn't have time to say what he wanted to say to her, hence him putting it all down in a letter. I think all he expected (and what anyone would expect) was just a bit of common courtesy/decency and politeness from Britney. That isn't too much to ask. It must be horrible to be so looking forward to meeting your idol only for them to not even look at you or say hello, to be so cold and ignore you and talk to someone else whilst he was there for his few seconds with her. He probably shouldn't have bothered asking to be her "victim" for Freak Show but I guess he thought there was no harm in asking, what you don't ask for you don't get, etc. Britney's response to him about that was just not on. Downright rude and dismissive behaviour!

I get that Britney must be sick of the tour by now and of meeting all her mere mortal fans but she only has a few days left of the tour to go, she could at least try and remain professional and pretend she's happy to meet her fans, even if she's not. It's a shame she's so inconsistent with her M&G's. People will see photos of her with fans from other M&G's, all smiling, with her arms around fans or doing fun poses etc, so why wouldn't they expect the same? I mean if she can do that for some fans why wouldn't she do it for others? Everyone pays the same price, only for some fans to be warmly greeted by Britney and others to be treated like crap!

Anyway, like many others have said here, I just think Britney should quit doing M&G's if she can't be professional and consistent with them and give every fan the same experience. I hope she has a good long break after this tour and comes back feeling refreshed and in a better mood. I do think it's crazy for her to be doing yet another Vegas residency! She should take more time off, several years off! If she still has mental health issues, which many are saying she does, then surely she needs to rest and get well and not overdo things. If it's her family/manager, etc who are pressurising her to keep performing when she doesn't want to that is so wrong and they clearly don't have her best interests at heart. She shouldn't be their "cash cow"! I hope that isn't the case.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing her in concert on Friday. I wouldn't do a M&G with her if you paid me though. I'd hate to have the disappointing and empty experience so many of her fans seem to have had. Those who are doing M&G's in Birmingham and Blackpool I hope, for you, that she's in a better mood and you have good experiences! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

I agree! I think Britney should take a long break after this tour, and her team need to decide whether or not the M&G’s carry on, cause I would hate to hear another story like this. Personally I don’t think she should carry on doing them anymore. Hopefully the M&Gs for the last two dates go well for everyone :) 

5 hours ago, Chris87 said:

Fans are leaving like flies after this tour.. it's sad.. :(

She needs a break, stop doing M&G's, rest from this life and get back in 5 years for 25th anniversary... scrap new residency, new album, new single, 20th anniversary and simply just heal and find passion in what she does anew :disappointed:

Not just fans, die hard fans is super sad.They should sale (And oversale if that want) only backstage passes, after party with dancers, seats with great parking lot or wherever they could invent to make more money,but not M&G or photo OP for a while.Is hurting the brand and the high hopes of some fans.

24 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

No. He said, and I quote: the story of what should have been the greatest moment of my life. 

A lunatic.

That's exactly what I thought when I read that line.

Britney can probably smell the desperation from a mile away. These are the kinds of fans that she and Justin Bieber and other celebrities dread having to meet because they're so over-emotional. This is the exact reason why Justin canceled his own meet and greets. Trying to manage the emotion is draining.

Archived