PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

4 minutes ago, Toxicité said:

I thought it was ******* peculiar she would have an extra mic, handheld at that and not sing live. Especially when MTV said she would.  **** them.  She was pointing to the mic and she handled it professionally. **** them so bad man.

It all makes sense now! They sabotaged Godney, Dude! You can bet yer *** on it, this info won't get out to the GP! ******* sound guy!!! YOU HAD ONE ******* JOB:whitneyshade:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Sorry, I might have misunderstood then, what did you mean?

She used to fight with Jive about it in the old days. It was as if they always wanted her to stick so close to the brand that she couldn't grow as an artists.

I'm just wondering if she fights with RCA over the same things?

1 hour ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

No honey, he said before anyone all the exactly radio interviews she do on NYC. 

He is not Chrisnay! 

He's been making logical guesses that I could have come up with. Of course there will be 4 singles. Of course SNL and AMAs are on the table. Britney doing BBMAs + VMAs tells us all we need to know about this era. She's pulling out all the stops.

1 minute ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

She used to fight with Jive about it in the old days. It was as if they always wanted her to stick so close to the brand that she couldn't grow as an artists.

Oh I get what you're saying now! Hmm, I'd think she does maybe not fight per se but I do think that when she signed with them she asked for more creative freedom. She takes time now between her albums... Of course her label still has input after all she is not an independent artist, but they at least allowed her to change the creative direction for Glory. She barely promoted Femme Fatale, let's not talk about BJ... I think they finally listened to her. 

you know what if that's true that MTV turned off her mic on purpose then... i don't even know what to say... what kind of unprofessionalism??

anyway so glad RCA got her back this era :crying11: if they're doing maximal promo i don't even care what number glory pulled in. i know they're trying to give it the maximum exposure as they can

9 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Well, after Blackout and the fallout of ITZ/OD eras it seemed like she didn't even care about that at all. Especially during FF (and BJ) promo. That TTWE performance was so weird lmao.

Now that it seems she's finally getting her mojo back, in the very near future we might finally see if she'll have to fight over what she wants as an artist and performer, and thus what she'll deliver.

I for one am excited af. :shake:

I really don't believe for a moment that anyone just "forgot to turn her mic on." That didn't happen for a single other performer because...? If anything, I'm more willing to think that Britney got cold feet at the last minute. Still, didn't the same insider came that the plan was for a live band and live Britney? So where was that live band then... or did a sound guy mess that up too? 

29 minutes ago, Toxicité said:

I thought it was ******* peculiar she would have an extra mic, handheld at that and not sing live. Especially when MTV said she would.  **** them.  She was pointing to the mic and she handled it professionally. **** them so bad man.

Yeah.  If this is true, they can go **** themselves for hiring such an incompetent douche.  How is it to remember to turn on a mic!? :icant2: 

Archived