PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cappycorn87

On 3 de septiembre de 2016 at 1:40 PM, button said:

Why is this thread not deleted but threads about the original Make Me video are? Is her team not bothered by their whole promo plan leaking?

Actually... does her team even check this forum?

The info came from PopJustice and since its from a reliable insider it's on all the Britney's forums. Plus it's not a confirmation yet, the insider the other day said that RCA still are pushing for that performances (the hardest one for book is SNL! 

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Why would we delete this thread when the insider leaked Mood Ring ? He obviously had/know things

You misunderstood me

I was told Team Britney checks this forum and threatens the mods and ask them to delete any thread related to the original Make Me video.

Why are they bothered by the fans talking about an unreleased video that we will never see, yet they're OK with this thread containing juicy info about their promo plan still existing

3 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

DO THEY REALLY ASK THEM TO DELATE THE ORIGINAL VIDEO THREADS ? WHAT A TRAGIC TEAM LMAO

I guess they don't care to see a thread saying "they're pushing for 4 singles and a few performances", it won't hurt Britney's commercial performance or image. 

Yes where are you whenever a thread about it gets mysteriously dumped/deleted?

Just yesterday we got like 2-3 threads disappearing.

About the last bit: discussing the original video doesn't either.  :cigney:

12 minutes ago, button said:

Yes where are you whenever a thread about it gets mysteriously dumped/deleted?

Just yesterday we got like 2-3 threads disappearing.

About the last bit: discussing the original video doesn't either.  :cigney:

Lol! Yeah, because RCA doesn't  have anything more to do :hahaha: you guys are impossible :hahaha:

and yet Britney still has photos from set on her Insta :overitkbye:

Dear God just give up on Make Me and release LIAR or Slumber Party, tbh :embarrassney:

They didn't want to payola the track after VMA (which could have been a HUGE marketing tool), or release the original video for buzz so just let it die. It has no chance of happening because they let it fail on the radio. A song will only see temporary increases without radio support :beynah:

NEXT :comingthru:

8 minutes ago, chris_fives said:

Lol! Yeah, because RCA doesn't  have anything more to do :hahaha: you guys are impossible :hahaha:

and yet Britney still has photos from set on her Insta :overitkbye:

what's your point? The mods are doing it out of pleasure? What's the explanation for every thread being getting to live 5 minutes before it's taken down?

Also RCA =/= Britney's team

Archived