PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BlackoutGermany said:

i dont believe that she was supposed to sing live

forgot to turn the mic on..yes sure :quirkney:

why then they have recorded me myself and i when she was going to sing it live and the lip synch was so bad, she didnt know the text that good so it would have been a MESS

:NYsassy: this...

35 minutes ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

I really don't believe for a moment that anyone just "forgot to turn her mic on." That didn't happen for a single other performer because...? If anything, I'm more willing to think that Britney got cold feet at the last minute. Still, didn't the same insider came that the plan was for a live band and live Britney? So where was that live band then... or did a sound guy mess that up too? 

Op. Answer this please.

2 hours ago, Chico101 said:

I definitely could see she was singing live I think someone on her team mislead her and told the Audio guy "turn the mic off"

if you think she got dragged for lipping then she'd get scalped for singing live. The internet would have massacred her

christina-suggestive.gifraw Take your pick :donewithit:

Just now, BlackoutGermany said:

and to the people who say shes never holding a mic and she was supposed to sing live

you all remember vma 2003?

or everytime circus tour or alien POM? cmon guys!

Or Perfume? Or basically every performance of Everytime post ITZ era? Or the whole cabaret piece during Onyx hotel where she sang Oops and Baby? 

42 minutes ago, one+onlyPLEASURE said:

I really don't believe for a moment that anyone just "forgot to turn her mic on." That didn't happen for a single other performer because...? If anything, I'm more willing to think that Britney got cold feet at the last minute. Still, didn't the same insider came that the plan was for a live band and live Britney? So where was that live band then... or did a sound guy mess that up too? 

Actually I think it was another 'Insider' from Orange Theory who said this. This Pop Justice insider might be right. @jokobitch get in here. I can always count on you for a profanity laced dragging of insiders if they are fake.

can we acknowledge that Make Me is currently #2 on iTunes rn and it probably gonna get a new peak? :wannadie:

Stream the MM VMAs and MM mv on her vevo, idc if you hate them or not. This is Make Me last chance :wannadie:

If Make Me performing good, we gonna get many singles, unlike BJ era :wannadie:

1 minute ago, Pikapi said:

can we acknowledge that Make Me is currently #2 on iTunes rn and it probably gonna get a new peak? :wannadie:

Stream the MM VMAs and MM mv on her vevo, idc if you hate them or not. This is Make Me last chance :wannadie:

If Make Me performing good, we gonna get many single, unlike BJ era :wannadie:

Good point ;) 

I don't want to go down a rabbit hole of negativity. The song is great, I loved the VMA performance, and hopefully MM will get a new peak next week. Spread the love, y'all. 

Archived