PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, RATCHET❤ said:

idk. she was pointing at the mic. like "look it's not working" 

why would she have prerecorded the me, myself, and i chorus if she planned to sing live? also, why would MTV purposely stop her from singing if that's what she wanted to do? the album track and those prerecorded vocals were there and ready to play, i don't believe this for a second. :shameless:

2 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

why would she have prerecorded the me, myself, and i chorus if she planned to sing live? also, why would MTV purposefully stop her from singing if that's what she wanted to do? the album track and those prerecorded vocals were there and ready to play, i don't believe this for a second.

:shameless:

Why use two mics that were turned off tho? :shameless:

Just now, -ididitagain- said:

why would she have prerecorded the me, myself, and i chorus if she planned to sing live? also, why would MTV purposefully stop her from doing so if that's what she wanted to do? the album track and those prerecorded vocals were there and ready to play, i don't believe this for a second.

:shameless:

Because most other artists performing had backing tracks? If this is true, the likely scenario is that they assumed she would lipsync. 

Archived