PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is made up.:boredashell:

She was pointing to G-Easy to start rapping plus the dancers are somewhat making the same move. 
You can also tell she is not used to use a handheld microphone as she was holding it all over the place.
I think maybe she switched microphones to sell the illusion she was gonna sing live, or it looked cool with the hoody.
unfortunately the lip sync was off and the pre-recorded vocals were too processed to come off as live vocals. :lustney:
At least the fire and energy was there! :feelingmyself:

32 minutes ago, -ididitagain- said:

why would she have prerecorded the me, myself, and i chorus if she planned to sing live? also, why would MTV purposefully stop her from singing if that's what she wanted to do? the album track and those prerecorded vocals were there and ready to play, i don't believe this for a second.

:shameless:

she wanted to sing over it maybe? like nicki? 

7 minutes ago, BTI485 said:

No that were lead vocals on the track + how typical that this accident would happen with britney aka the girl that never sings live 

don't believe a word of it :madonna:

idk i heard rumors that she waned to sing live. and there was a topic here saying that too. 

This wouldn't be the first time they did this tbh so i believe it. I don't remember exactly which concert it was but there was a concert where Britney wanted to sing live and then when she came out, they turned off her mics. Her back up dancer saw the whole thing and spilled the tea to us and actually confirmed her identity. 

this remind me of " she couldn't dance just because her heel was broken ", if they accidentally turn the mic off and she was suppose to sing live it doesn't make any sense to have pre recorded vocals of her voice, she was suppose to lip sync like she always does and we all know it :truthtea:

Bullshit, they had plenty of time to turn it on, it would have been on by the end of MMO, the backing track wouldn't have been that loud and clear, she was pointing to an imaginary watch for the lyric, she didn't even mouth the right words a few times.

Guys enjoy the performance for what it was and stop torturing yourselves.

Well I do think she wanted to sing but I guess may be Larry or the MTV folks didnt turn her mic on because she is definitely pointing at her microphone. Why would she do it she planned to lip synch it. Cause she normally sings live when she has a hand held mic. ( FFT : DLMBTLK , Perfume - POM , Circus tour - Everytime ) Otherwise she didnt want to sing live there was no point in getting that hand held mic. Plus they said they wanted to make the performance all about the music this time. So I am buying this and its really bad !!

Archived