PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

8 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Goldsoundz a reliable insider from PopJustice, and the one who said before anyone ALL the schedule for the Radio Promo Tour in NYC and who said that the performance of the VMAs was just about the music, and nothing more, said

Her mic was supposed to be on. She was singing over the tracks and the FOH never turned her (real) mic on, despite doing so at rehearsals and having a sheet instructing him to do so. Team wasn't pleased. RCA liked the performance, though. RCA is pushing for SNL and the AMAs. They want to go four singles deep. They're not giving up on "Make Me" yet.

So that was why she pointed to the mic. Poor Brit. 

But if that SNL thing is true.... :hype:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

Goldsoundz a reliable insider from PopJustice, and the one who said before anyone ALL the schedule for the Radio Promo Tour in NYC and who said that the performance of the VMAs was just about the music, and nothing more, said

Her mic was supposed to be on. She was singing over the tracks and the FOH never turned her (real) mic on, despite doing so at rehearsals and having a sheet instructing him to do so. Team wasn't pleased. RCA liked the performance, though. RCA is pushing for SNL and the AMAs. They want to go four singles deep. They're not giving up on "Make Me" yet.

Yesss I knew it! She was scheduled to sing live, no other explanation as to why she had 2 mics. I am legit so proud of her... Maybe that's why she pointed at the mic? She didn't look pleased that the mic wasn't working, in fact she looked surprised when her verse on MM&I started.

This era has been amazing, I cant wait to see our girl on SNL!

1 minute ago, watermelonbubblegum said:

insiders, insiders! :rihclap:

He is not Chrisnay, he said and was posted here all the Exactly Radio Interviews on the Radio Tour in NYC before anyone, it's a reliable insider from PopJustice. And he said before anyone that don't expect anything iconic or even choreography, just all about the music in the VMAs performance 

11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

He's full of ****.

No, he's not lol. He's been accurate in every single thing he has said. He also leaked a few seconds of Make Me unedited vocals recording session. 

4 minutes ago, Miss Cootie said:

Dont now if i believe. Had she been singing live my opinion would have been the complete opposite. But I dont blindly believe insiders

I would have ******* stopped performing just straight up dropped the mic and walked off tbh

Then people would've accused her of having a meltdown. Britney can never win.

Just now, Miss Cootie said:

Yeah, sucks either way. would have loved to ehar her voice. Maybe thats why it was so minimal. but i really dont wanna be like one of them fans who keeps making excuses for everything. the ones other fanbases make fun of

I don't give a **** about what other fanbases think tbh :mhm:

No forces of evil will prevent that Britney shines this era and slay us with her LIVE vocals. I can feel that it's coming. 

14 minutes ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

He is not Chrisnay, he said and was posted here all the Exactly Radio Interviews on the Radio Tour in NYC before anyone, it's a reliable insider from PopJustice. And he said before anyone that don't expect anything iconic or even choreography, just all about the music in the VMAs performance 

Yeah, he's legit.  Idk why people continue to doubt him. :ipass:

16 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

That's a mistake you don't make. Somebody is getting fired :embarrassney:

If this is true, someone should be fired.  The one time Britney decides to sing live, the ******* sound guy doesn't turn on her mic.  And he even had instructions to do so and still forgot!?  What even. :wontcry: I hope RCA blacklists his *** so he never works again.

21 minutes ago, laurelhenessy said:

If SNL is true, my goodness. We're going to hear live vocals again. SNL has a strict "no lipsynching" policy.

giphy.gif

Archived