PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally believe him , and someone on PJ said that there were absolutely NO plans to release the original video so I let it go since then that's why I didn't even post on Chrisnay infamous thread lol.

I'm so happy because unlike FF era, Britney really seems to be enjoying this! She doesn't look robotic and annoyed all the time. 

Look at her face

TOZ_2850329~4.jpg

TOZ_2850229~4.jpg

Things can only get better.

Regardless if true or not, I honestly hope RCA is not giving up on Make Me or the Glory era. They should support Britney, just as us fans. Britney is at a disadvantage when it comes to music cause everyone is pushing some sort of controversy or some sort of gimmick to push their music, where Britney is just using her name. Rihanna has her bad girl/don't give a crap persona, Beyonce has this black lives thing, Britney just has good music. And sadly that isn't enough anymore.

Just now, thrive94 said:

I dont buy the live thing.She has never ever ever sung live in an award show.Why now? Bye. However, When do  the Amas + snl thing air?:rihclap:

AMA in December (third or second single)

SNL every Saturday

She did use to lip sync, was it bad and serious like now during that Circus era and FF? Did ppl comment every video that she can't sing?

Sorry i don't know about this, i was very innocent in year 2009 when i became a fan, i don't read those comments nor fight with other fandoms (how i missed that time, she is pure what i like and i don't need to know all this ****, what happens just happens and i take it)

3 minutes ago, HenryBai said:

AMA in December (third or second single)

SNL every Saturday

She did use to lip sync, was it bad and serious like now during that Circus era and FF? Did ppl comment every video that she can't sing?

Sorry i don't know about this, i was very innocent in year 2009 when i became a fan, i don't read those comments nor fight with other fandoms (how i missed that time, she is pure what i like and i don't need to know all this ****, what happens just happens and i take it)

Its even worse now,because shes exposed more.(vmas,carpool karaoke,) but who careees. ;)

Just now, thrive94 said:

Its even worse now,because shes exposed more.(vmas,carpool karaoke,) but who careees. ;)

SIGH, sometimes i really hate the social media for ppl to get involved so deeply, even a random person on Twitter can say she's cray-cray or she has no talent or whatsoever, I just want to punch them

But for reals, maybe if things are getting worse. she suddenly thinks she should be singing live and recover the impressions she gave people?

17 minutes ago, thrive94 said:

I dont buy the live thing.She has never ever ever sung live in an award show.Why now? Bye. However, When do the Amas + snl thing air?:rihclap:

You must be a new fan. She sang satisfaction live at the vma's, im pretty sure she sang live with madonna and xtina for some parts, she sang not a girl live at the AMA's, she sang live at the grammy's in 2000... So yeh, 'bye' doesn't really work. She hasn't always lipped at award shows.

1 hour ago, Dolce said:

This wouldn't be the first time they did this tbh so i believe it. I don't remember exactly which concert it was but there was a concert where Britney wanted to sing live and then when she came out, they turned off her mics. Her back up dancer saw the whole thing and spilled the tea to us and actually confirmed her identity. 

If that's the case they don't think she can sing. It's sad that they want her to make albums and sell concerts and music, but they don't believe in her.

LMAO what a bunch of fanfic. Come on. it's the MUSIC industry. nobody working there would forget to turn the mic on. If anything, they probably had to go to the soundboard and actively turn the mic OFF before she hit the stage.

Fine, as a compromise, if we end up getting an SNL & AMA performance this era, then I'll believe the rest of this stuff about her mic supposed to be on. Britney is one of the biggest stars on the planet, booking her on SNL after ... what, 12 years? ... should be no problem at all. I daresay if this is true, then the SNL performance should, logically, be live shouldn't it? Unless someone working there forgets how to do their job too?

why would she bother to record MMAI then? 
it's not a shock that she can lip sync even with microphone like that
Aguilera confirmed she was the only one singing Like a Virgin live btw 
maybe I wouldn't believe her but if you look at the perfomance Britney makes it so clear with her movements and mimic 
plus her voice is usually deeper when she sings live

anyway I really want AMA perfomance :rihclap: maybe she cold finally sing live like in 2002
Invitation as intro and then the second single :shake:

1 minute ago, makemeslay said:

LMAO what a bunch of fanfic. Come on. it's the MUSIC industry. nobody working there would forget to turn the mic on. If anything, they probably had to go to the soundboard and actively turn the mic OFF before she hit the stage.

Fine, as a compromise, if we end up getting an SNL & AMA performance this era, then I'll believe the rest of this stuff about her mic supposed to be on. Britney is one of the biggest stars on the planet, booking her on SNL after ... what, 12 years? ... should be no problem at all. I daresay if this is true, then the SNL performance should, logically, be live shouldn't it? Unless someone working there forgets how to do their job too?

How about this. If she sings live in either AMA or SNL then we know for a fact the the vmas purposely did not turn on her mic when they were supposed to.

Archived