PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Slumber Party, Liar, Love Me Down, Man On The Moon (in no particular order) for singles please :gobaby:

I pray that they release liar As a single.. is it possible? People say no because it's a bonus track..but is that necessarily true.. or no?

1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

what is FOH? Sorry I'm on Bimbo girl-mode on :embarrassney:

p.s. I may believe she is gonna perform on AMA's and SNL given the previous rumors about the BBMA's and VMA's turned to be true but the lip syncing mess is not a current issue, please, she's been doing it 80% of her career. Of course, it was supposed to be playback only. 

She was holding an actual mic on her hand... She never does this tho. And didn't some report from MTV (apart from Goldsoundz) said that it was all about the music and that she was going to sing live? 

Just now, spreadmywings said:

yeah mtv is a fraud *** them.

RCA betta do this promo and let + 4 singles

Agree with you gurls. I feel this VMAs were necessary to basically tell the general public: "**** YOU! YOU TRIED TO DESTROY ME AND YET HERE I AM *******" but yeah, she should never ever ever do the VMAs again. it's all a fraud and no one cares for them anymore.

9 minutes ago, crash1009 said:

I hope 4 singles they dont mean the following

1. Make Me

2. Private Show

3. Clumsy

4. Do You Wanna Come Over

I want the other songs in GLORY slay and let them haters get ear ****** by the perfection this album is. :scalped:

Pretty sure the singles will be-

1. 'Make Me'
  2. 'Slumber Party'
  3. 'Just Luv Me'
  4. 'DYWCO?'

And I'd be cool with that, though I need 'Man on the Moon' to be the fifth single if they go that deep. 

Just now, Girl On The Moon said:

She was holding an actual mic on her hand... She never does this.  

Exactly. :mhm: I can totally believe she was planning to sing live and someone ****** up.  There was no reason for her to have that mic otherwise.

5 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Pretty sure the singles will be-

1. 'Make Me'
  2. 'Slumber Party'
  3. 'Just Luv Me'
  4. 'DYWCO?'

And I'd be cool with that, though I need 'Man on the Moon' to be the fifth single if they go that deep. 

Exactly. :mhm: I can totally believe she was planning to sing live and someone ****** up.  There was no reason for her to have that mic otherwise.

Yesss i would be more than happy with those songs as singles! I want a video for Slumber Party so bad, I;d like something like this

Britney-2004-Photoshoot-Markus-Klinko-In 

OnyxTour014.jpg

Something very sensual, not necessarily ****

Archived