PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

59 minutes ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

I doubt her mic was supposed to be on by the way she was holding it:jolieoverit:. Her probably wouldn't go through even if the mic was on

Exactly. Plus, I just can't believe she'd choose to sing live on tv for the first time since 2004 after doing some relatively extenuous choreography, when she's bound to sound like crap. I'm sure we would've gotten a more subdued performance from the get-go.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Oh sure blame the sound guy. How many times in her career have shes been told she would sing live only to be dubbed? Im sure her team slipped a $100 to the sound guy to "forget to turn her feed on"  they dubbed her abc special for no freaking reason because she sounded flawless. What benefit do they get because shes gonna get **** either way for lipping if they are concerned with her sounding horrible. :beynah:

3 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

I pray that they release liar As a single.. is it possible? People say no because it's a bonus track..but is that necessarily true.. or no?

I don't think this applies anymore... nowadays with iTunes people can easily download the one track that's missing from their Standard Edition, etc... 

MTV is so beneath Britney right now :( (well, they are cheap reality television, not music anymore, so they're beneath every artist tbh)

First, putting her right after Beyonce :xfactorlook:

Now, this :JLostare:

THIS IS WHY SHE POINTED AT THE MIC :ohnoney:

STUPID MTV :embarrassney:

Archived