PJ INSIDER: RCA is pushing for Performances on SNL & AMAs + 4 singles of Glory!!

HotAsIce.ve

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

FOUR SINGLES

1.Make Me...

2.Do You Wanna Come Over?

3.Just Luv Me

4.Slumber Party

I really want Britney to sing Make Me live at SNL!!!! An acoustic version of Make and Just Luv Me would be great gosh!!!

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes these are the PERFECT singles this NEEDS to happen

I believe this. They did the mashup for the reason and the mics were there for a reason. She lipped the start shamelessly and if she wanted to continue lipping the rest she would have just kept the headset on.

We were told beforehand that she was supposed to be singing live, she also clearly looked dissapointed whenever she was pointing to the mic. And yes people, she deliberately pointed to it. It was clearly meant to be a 'Yes, I can sing live moment'. I thought she was annoyed that she just got nervous and lipped instead of singing at the time but now it's pretty clear IMO she was disappointed that her mic wasn't on. It made the mic point look stupid.

1 hour ago, GodneyJean said:

If "Make Me..." ever hits top 10, man the journey to it will be one hell of a story. :mj:

Scrapped Photoshoot

Scrapped Music Video

Reshoot Mediocre Music Video

Polarizing VMA Performance

Inconsistent Charting

Fan Meltdowns

Sounds like a good trip :quirkney:

Archived