Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all: she did amazing!! I'm so proud of Britney right now!

But I was wondering about something. She said she's done with men, right? But then she said she wants three more kids, but that whe needs to find the right guy first. How does that add up? Do you think she means the right guy as in sperm donor? I'm confused lol

2 minutes ago, jonbo said:

Well, maybe something casual and adoption. :orly:

Or maybe being in a regular relationship without getting married.

She said she doesn't believe in marriage anymore, but french-kissing is fine :bwink:

yass hope she will adopt mee :dorkney:

I will be your insider

:yesokay::yesokay:

20 minutes ago, neel21 said:

LOVE that song! One of my fave unreleased of hers, so personal and raw, people would see a different side if she released stuff like this and Baby Boy as well. The part about her parents is so sad :( and is the first verse about JT? "Needed a fight as an excuse to get away from me you've misued, sit there make me look guilty you will leave in anyway but with me you have a career I can't tell, I train you men so well" it's the only person that really fits...

Just now, Slave4Brit88 said:

LOVE that song! One of my fave unreleased of hers, so personal and raw, people would see a different side if she released stuff like this and Baby Boy as well. The part about her parents is so sad :( and is the first verse about JT? "Needed a fight as an excuse to get away from me you've misued, sit there make me look guilty you will leave in anyway but with me you have a career I can't tell, I train you men so well" it's the only person that really fits...

I feel you sis...:)

46 minutes ago, BJ4u said:

Soo, CK makes me raise 2 questions: 

1. Why the **** they needed Myah for Britney Jean?

2. Was the Alien "recording session" fake? 

Cuz deyam, Brit sounds so good live:ahhh:

orbit said that was not the real deal. he likes britney, he wouldn't like and produce someone who can't sing i think.

50 minutes ago, Passengerney said:

I've never thought that she couldn't sing, she didn't surprise me at all I knew she could sing like that. What makes me a little sad is that she doesn't trust herself sometimes and I'm like Britney just go for it!!! Your vocals are amazing, let go!!!:bigkiss:

She doesn't have the confidence to let go and kill it!

She'll get it back tho ... The more and more she performs outside of Vegas the better and better she's gonna to get!

2 hours ago, LittleHazay said:

I swear to God, I have no idea what some of you expect from her?  I was smiling and laughing along with her the whole time, the conversations were forthcoming and candid, and it's the same Britney I've known and loved for 17+ years. This is supposed to be SILLY not profound, and most definitely not some sort of MTV unplugged vocal moment (& she DID sing).

I don't think the problem is that britards blindly like everything she does- the problem is the delusional fans that think her personality was soooo different before the breakdown. NO.  This is the same Britney, just as a 34 year old who's been in the business for 2 decades and who's experienced the very darkest parts of fame, as opposed to a naive teenaged superstar. I'd be more concerned if she acted like the latter. 

Shes clearly having fun this era, a shame that some of you have such unrealistic expectations that you can't enjoy the ride.  

*jamming to Glory on repeat*

:kisses2all:

THAAAANK YOUUUUU !!!! Yaaasssssss

Archived