Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, LanaBrit said:

she is singing but i'm angry because she doesn't know anything about OIDIA and this makes me sad, it's her one of the biggest song but she just sayin: "it's just a song"

I think she might have been joking sarcastically but the sarcasm didn't come through good enough for people to really get it? I dunno. The lyrics are pretty self explanatory.

ı love the "britney, before you go..." part, that was funny:makeitrain:

she said " all that she wants is another baby":makeitrain:

it was not bad, britney was cute and looked beautiful as always.

but, ı was expecting to hear her voice more, like, you don't sing on stage, at least let us hear you properly here.she could sing all the lines and could be a little bit louder, we don't get to hear her voice live, like, almost never.

5 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

ı love the "britney, before you go..." part, that was funny:makeitrain:

she said " all that she wants is another baby":makeitrain:

it was not bad, britney was cute and looked beautiful as always.

but, ı was expecting to hear her voice more, like, you don't sing on stage, at least let us hear you properly here.she could sing all the lines and could be a little bit louder, we don't get to hear her voice live, like, almost never.

If only he could shut up for a moment :4music1:

I swear to God, I have no idea what some of you expect from her?  I was smiling and laughing along with her the whole time, the conversations were forthcoming and candid, and it's the same Britney I've known and loved for 17+ years. This is supposed to be SILLY not profound, and most definitely not some sort of MTV unplugged vocal moment (& she DID sing).

I don't think the problem is that britards blindly like everything she does- the problem is the delusional fans that think her personality was soooo different before the breakdown. NO.  This is the same Britney, just as a 34 year old who's been in the business for 2 decades and who's experienced the very darkest parts of fame, as opposed to a naive teenaged superstar. I'd be more concerned if she acted like the latter. 

Shes clearly having fun this era, a shame that some of you have such unrealistic expectations that you can't enjoy the ride.  

*jamming to Glory on repeat*

:kisses2all:

3 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

I don't get the Britney "shy" act, she obviously isn't shy. 

Anyone who can get up on stage in the costumes she does is the OPPOSITE of shy :cigney:

Eh, she's always maintained that she's a totally different person on stage than in real life.  I can buy that she's shy and a little awkward when she isn't performing.  We've seen enough proof of that. 

Just now, DirtyMind said:

Eh, she's always maintained that she's a totally different person on stage than in real life.  I can buy that she's shy and a little awkward when she isn't performing.  We've seen enough proof of that. 

Awkward yes. But shy? Britney's personality/actions/choices are the opposite of shy. I don't think shy people seek fame and the spotlight. I'm not hating I just don't think the shy thing makes any sense.

Idk what y'all expected tbh, I think the show host is annoying AF and too loud but I really liked Britney. She didn't seem to know what she was doing tho but she did sang and ****, so that's alright, like it's not super memorable, but I expected much worse, like much more awkward and her lipping the whole thing :moorangu: It was cute tbh  

2 minutes ago, Prune Juice said:

I'm extremely shy, and awkward, but I was always the one to start the grind lines at school party's/dances in high school, and I was always embarrassed about it later.:bey:

Yeah but did you seek out a solo singing career and pretty much bare your entire body on stage for the past two decades? :bey:

Britney ain't shy :BBMAney:

17 minutes ago, BratzBitch said:

IKR? Shadyney :orangu:

I thought she was cute, she actually sang a little and it makes me wish she sang at her shows tbh :myjam:

The ad libs, right?

No reason she can't be doing that on POM...even if she lipped the words and threw in a "wooh!" like she used to it would change the entire vibe of the show.

Just now, Steel_Magnolia said:

The ad libs, right?

No reason she can't be doing that on POM...even if she lipped the words and threw in a "wooh!" like she used to it would change the entire vibe of the show.

Yeah, but I think she sang a little BOMT so it would be cool to hear her sing, especially during Everytime like she isn't moving and she lips the whole thing :moorangu: But I agree, ad libs would be nice tbh :mcry: 

Archived