Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, FrenchFingerTips said:

to say other than "What" continuously while singing   :ahhh:

Seriously, i'm so happy for her right now, people are saying she's too awkward or not comfortable, i don't care. She goes out of her comfort zone all the time, and it's only making her more feisty, i love it :prettyney:

Slay Anita Diéck :crying1::crying1::crying1:

I agree :) 

1 hour ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

The hell did you want her to say? "This is a very deep song about the feminist movement, and when i was 17 I was already speaking french and travelling across the world and gathering information how to make the perfect single, I studied musical melodies for 16 years before singing that song, thats how important and deep it is to our culture" 

? She's not pretentious Beyoncé :xcuseme:

:orangu2::orangu2::orangu2:

1 hour ago, Slippin_Under said:

I was face timing my friend and was talking about the album and britney and her 60 year old step dad goes "oh did you see her on karaoke? You're gonna be disgusted she sounds horrible. She's a beautiful women tho I'll tell you that" :ehidk: didn't know what to say

I guess your friend stans for some1 else. If some1 asks me what i think of Beyonce i would say: Shes so boring, dont like her attitude, dont like anything of her. Its exactly the same thing. your friend is not GP. At the same time i rlly dont care about Beyonce or whatever, but when some1 ask me what i think i will probably give these answers.

18 minutes ago, bigq06 said:

but some peasants are also jealous at her bc they think they are more talented than her but britney still making more money than them, they just pressed :truthtea: and they *** keep thinking they deserve to be bigger than britney bc she cant sing and ect...:madonna:

Who is 'they'? Its not GP.

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Awkward yes. But shy? Britney's personality/actions/choices are the opposite of shy. I don't think shy people seek fame and the spotlight. I'm not hating I just don't think the shy thing makes any sense.

Eh, there are lots of celebs who are famously withdrawn and private, so I don't think it's a stretch to say that Britney can be shy even though she's an iconic pop star.   It really all depends on the individual person.  Many people end up in careers that would seemingly clash with their personalities, yet they do well.  Britney being shy & reserved off stage and then becoming a bad *** ***** while she performs just makes sense to me. :brityeah:

2 minutes ago, DirtyMind said:

Eh, there are lots of celebs who are famously withdrawn and private, so I don't think it's a stretch to say that Britney can be shy even though she's an iconic pop star.   It really all depends on the individual person.  Many people end up in careers that would seemingly clash with their personalities, yet they do well.  Britney being shy & reserved off stage and then becoming a bad *** ***** while she performs just makes sense to me. :brityeah:

I know REAL actual shy people, and they would never do what Britney does. Sorry, I just don't think shy is a word that should be used to describe Britney's personality. She's become withdrawn in recent years (to be expected) but she's always been a fearless & carefree person. :kisses2all:

1 hour ago, LanaBrit said:

even so she could tell something about it, she's on TV, she should move wisely, some of her statements shows she is a fool in GP's mind, also her moves are so forced, personally, i was uncomfortable while i'm watching it but i 'm glad because she's trying to do promo

She's shy and self conscious I can't remember the other interview where they mention Oops, maybe around 2013 and they obviously wanted her to do the moves and she was like I'M NOT DOING THE DANCE lol

Archived