Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BratzBitch said:

Yeah, but I think she sang a little BOMT so it would be cool to hear her sing, especially during Everytime like she isn't moving and she lips the whole thing :moorangu: But I agree, ad libs would be nice tbh :mcry: 

Oh, I think she sang on all of them (except for Toxic)...Her baby voice is much closer to what it is on the albums than we even realize.

:orly:

She was amazing and she sang a lot although certain people don't agree.

I'm so shook and slayed! So glad I Stan such a humble and genuinely good person. Idk I feel emotional rn. She's been through so much and although she's still quite nervous she's so nice and she trys her best and now we have this amazing album and promo performances to follow.

gret.gif

38 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

The hell did you want her to say? "This is a very deep song about the feminist movement, and when i was 17 I was already speaking french and travelling across the world and gathering information how to make the perfect single, I studied musical melodies for 16 years before singing that song, thats how important and deep it is to our culture" 

? She's not pretentious Beyoncé :xcuseme:

beyonce is not even graduated from high school, how could she say like this :madonna:

2 minutes ago, Steel_Magnolia said:

Oh, I think she sang on all of them (except for Toxic)...Her baby voice is much closer to what it is on the albums than we even realize.

:orly:

Yeah true, I was so surprised, I wish that James whatever wasn't so ******* loud :orangu: But I think Selena and Carrie Underwood had this problem too, we couldn't hear them nicely because of him :moorangu:

What, i thought this was amazing? honestly i'm very impressed by her vocals in "...baby" and on the other songs as well! why are you complaining, seriously? Toxic was the only song where she didn't sing (and it shouldn't have been a suprise to all of you, since we did see the preview of britney's stint on the show and we all saw her lipping), but she looked like she was having such a good time so i can see why they chose to show that clip. 

I just choose to be so thankful of this, I think she is less nervous now than before. I remember seeing the X-Factor interviews and I was kinda sad because she was just so uncomfortable. don't act like this is a new thing, it has been going on since her breakdown... and I mean, I really understand her anxiety when I think that everyone is always citicizing her. whatever she does or says, someone will complain. she can't win! she isn't naive anymore like she used to be, she has learnt from her superstardom.

Archived