Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Slippin_Under said:

I was face timing my friend and was talking about the album and britney and her 60 year old step dad goes "oh did you see her on karaoke? You're gonna be disgusted she sounds horrible. She's a beautiful women tho I'll tell you that" :ehidk: didn't know what to say

Slay a bit Brit I guess :bey:

Just now, LanaBrit said:

she is singing but i'm angry because she doesn't know anything about OIDIA and this makes me sad, it's her one of the biggest song but she just sayin: "it's just a song"

it kinda sucks but I'm guessing because the song was made for her to sing, she didn't have any creative input in it, plus it's from 16 years ago. If they asked me something like that, I would be like, umm I don't know, listen to the lyrics :bwink:

4 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

It just got uploaded. And the world is shocked and we are too. Don't pretend that you're not :truthtea:

All carpool vids are going viral anyway

im not shocked because she always sings live bro

6 minutes ago, LanaBrit said:

she is singing but i'm angry because she doesn't know anything about OIDIA and this makes me sad, it's her one of the biggest song but she just sayin: "it's just a song"

But this is Britney we're talking about.  She's always been like that, even as far back as her first few albums. It's just how she is.  'Oops!' is my favorite Britney song and my favorite song in general, but I wasn't butthurt over that.  I'm just happy it was included. :mhm:

11 minutes ago, crawi said:

all i have seen so far on twitter it's something like "click here to see britney spears sing without PLAYBACK"

it's like the world it's shocked she is actually singing smh

That's a good thing !!!! I really enjoy the BOMT moment :) She was so into and she showed she can totally sing :myjam:

Just now, Charlot said:

That's a good thing !!!! I really enjoy the BOMT moment :) She was so into and she showed she can totally sing :myjam:

my loneliness, it's killing me AND I I I I

8 minutes ago, LanaBrit said:

Tbh i interpreted that as her meaning like theres no deep meaning to oops, and if there is she doesnt know what it is...i mean i dunno why james asked that question cause the lyrics prii much spell it out

10 minutes ago, econg said:

I would have love to hear her singing more, but I don't think she was uncomfortable, she has always been like that, since 1998. Britney is a shy and sweet person, I don't think that she was having a bad time and neither that she was being fake :)

No she hasn't. She did not used to scrunch her lips and wring her hands in nervousness ALL THE FREAKING TIME like she does. And she was being kind of fake bc her embarrassment over her own music is so over the top. She's putting on an act bc she thinks ppl will think she's humble if she disses her own work. but it just alienates ppl who like her music. She was not enjoying herself either.

14 minutes ago, LanaBrit said:

It's a bubblegum pop song and she's a mature woman so it's probably not her fave... But she was obviously joking... The song has a very straightforward meaning she was lowkey shading James tbh :gloria: 

2 minutes ago, The Wretched Egg said:

it kinda sucks but I'm guessing because the song was made for her to sing, she didn't have any creative input in it, plus it's from 16 years ago. If they asked me something like that, I would be like, umm I don't know, listen to the lyrics :bwink:

even so she could tell something about it, she's on TV, she should move wisely, some of her statements shows she is a fool in GP's mind, also her moves are so forced, personally, i was uncomfortable while i'm watching it but i 'm glad because she's trying to do promo

Archived