Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, GiveMeASign96 said:

I think she was about to tell him she wants to be artifically inseminated 

I swear... it's all because of her father. His interference in her relationships, and the conservatorship.

She needs permission to get married from him anyway.

Easier to go without, but re relationships, again.. he broke up her last two no? and introduced her to one of them?

I really really dislike her dad. 

22 hours ago, Slayde said:

I get the same, in fact I have been getting the same for the past few hours... :xcuseme: Is this because my IP is in Australia I do not know but I am fuming 

yeah found out coz the show is on channel 11 and it premiered the same night, so i guess they wanted to boost the tv show ratings.

11 hours ago, itschrisb!tch said:

yeah found out coz the show is on channel 11 and it premiered the same night, so i guess they wanted to boost the tv show ratings.

Hmm interesting, I got to watch it yesterday which was a blast but it was literally hours after it premiered on youtube :ohnoney:

On 8/26/2016 at 10:12 AM, DirtyMind said:

Eh, she's always maintained that she's a totally different person on stage than in real life.  I can buy that she's shy and a little awkward when she isn't performing.  We've seen enough proof of that. 

She adopts a different persona on stage. I used to perform quite a bit and definitely would not retain those characteristics off stage. 

Archived