Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

10 hours ago, iammaffyou said:

CADE

Lick my snatch, *****. :thirsty: 

9 hours ago, MDR89 said:

It's crazy me and my sister were watching it on TV, and we both actually thought she was lipsyncing! So we turned it up, and NOPE, she's singing. It's was hard to tell because apparently she can mimic the album version of her songs nearly perfectly!  Wow. I wonder how many times we've missed her actually singing live, while wrongly assuming she was lipping. She's also quiet, so the quietness combined with how identically she can match her voice to the album track could make the average person assume she was just lipping if they weren't really listening closely. 

We owe the ******* queen an apology. :bigtime: 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, innan said:

She was totally fine...a bit strange that she didn't what OIDA was about otherwise she looked like she was having a fun time!!!

Yeah, dont know why she couldnt give a straight answer for that one.....how cmplicated could be explaining the meaning behind that song?

Other than that, Im still amazed by how identital her live vocals sound to the records.....WOW!!

....I dunno, the way she said it was Interesting, I expected James to wink-nudge and ask, "Maybe a lady, then...?" Seemed like she was getting there...but then it was all edited.

also she said "French kiss someone." Very nonspecific.

Archived