Watch Britney Spears And James Corden Sing Brit's Iconic Hits On "Carpool Karaoke"

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, LittleHazay said:

I swear to God, I have no idea what some of you expect from her?  I was smiling and laughing along with her the whole time, the conversations were forthcoming and candid, and it's the same Britney I've known and loved for 17+ years. This is supposed to be SILLY not profound, and most definitely not some sort of MTV unplugged vocal moment (& she DID sing).

I don't think the problem is that britards blindly like everything she does- the problem is the delusional fans that think her personality was soooo different before the breakdown. NO.  This is the same Britney, just as a 34 year old who's been in the business for 2 decades and who's experienced the very darkest parts of fame, as opposed to a naive teenaged superstar. I'd be more concerned if she acted like the latter. 

Shes clearly having fun this era, a shame that some of you have such unrealistic expectations that you can't enjoy the ride.  

*jamming to Glory on repeat*

:kisses2all:

Thissssss! :jumpney:

44 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

if it wasn't for Toxic (which was the first song according to a producer) people wouldn't bash her at all......she lipsynched to toxic and sang the rest of the songs. she sounded great in womanizer and oops...those live vocals make me so happy :overwhelm:

and she seriously should try and sing ballads live...I know she can do it

They're bashing her for lipping one song out of 5? :zoomzoom:

1 hour ago, itschrisb!tch said:

Is the video available? the video is removed from James Cordon' YouTube page?

I get the same, in fact I have been getting the same for the past few hours... :xcuseme: Is this because my IP is in Australia I do not know but I am fuming 

1 minute ago, BJ4u said:

Soo, CK makes me raise 2 questions: 

1. Why the **** they needed Myah for Britney Jean?

2. Was the Alien "recording session" fake? 

Cuz deyam, Brit sounds so good live:ahhh:

2. someone confirmed it as fake a long time ago (more like heavily edited to sound bad) 

Digital Spy just ranked this #9 out of 23 carpools. I agree with the ranking, Britney sang and proved many a UK tabloid wrong (check articles published yesterday versus articles published today), and no the 'GP' was not trashing for; the low-life trolls who bash all other fanbases but their favourite's did. Britney fans should be nothing less than pleased.

Archived