If Rihanna can deliver a performance like she just did Britney could definitely perform an amazing halftime show

It was definitely not a Superbowl worthy performance. She has countless hits but she delivered them in very boring way. Too flat. Because she is also very pregnant. I guess she couldn't dance better. Worst time to being pregnant lol. But her priority is her family now. Good for her. 

Britney can do much better with prerecorded vocals and right choreographer but obviously to much stress for her to handle.

Edited by Dreamer26
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

It was definitely not a Superbowl worthy performance. She has countess hits but she delivered them in very boring way. Too flat. Because she is also very pregnant. I guess she couldn't dance better. Worst time to being pregnant lol. But her priority is her family now. Good for her. 

Britney can do much better with prerecorded vocals and right choreographer but obviously to much stress for her to handle.

“obviously to much stress for her to handle”

this! 

I respect her for performing while being pregnant but to me that was NOT it.

Sorry :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

The setlist was questionable, her outfit was... Yeah... :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

While I was watching it I said to myself: now everyone will say 'Yas slay Queen' etc. but if Britney did the same exact thing, same choreographies etc. people would have dragged her to mud :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Edited by Exhaolic
  • Love 6
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I think Britney dances better in her IG videos than she did in that performance. Actually, hot take, but I like her IG dancing better than POM or basically anything recent. I think she still has the talent, but at this point, it's just like why? She's already done the world-famous mega-superstar thing. I'm just content to dance in my car to "Get Naked" for the rest of my life while she eats chocolate and tries on clothes.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

Rihanna had lower energy than Femme Fataleney which could just be bc she's pregnant....

Im Happy For Her But Im Happy For Her GIF - Im Happy For Her But Im Happy  For Her Britney Spears - Discover & Share GIFs

Ok ok here’s the big difference tho

rihanna exudes huge big **** energy! People like watching her because of her confidence 

even Britney referenced this on vma 2016 when she saw Rihanna doing minimal choreography, wearing baby pink but still looked like a boss and very cool :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:!

Britney probably wished she could've gave performances similar to Rihanna’s during the con instead of doing ridiculous choreography for every single word (sip martinis *pretends hand is cup* cringeee) 

with that said Rihanna is receiving backlash for barely even moving during her performance so I doubt if Britney gave a similar performance that people would enjoy it

• Love 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, Stefani said:

Rih's literally the worst performer out of the mid-2000s pop girls imo. She's pretty to look at, but her vocals aren't amazing, nor can she dance well, nor does she have that much energy or stage presence imo. Her entire career is puzzling to me; she does the least amount of work yet is somehow among the most successful celebrities. :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

But yeah even Britney at her worst could do better than Rihanna.

Is Rihanna an industry plant? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

sorry, but no.

i was so hyped for rihanna's performance and it was SO underwhelming. and no shade to britney, of course, she's my fav, but i don't think she could deliver a GREAT superbowl performane nowadays (or in 2016). Primeney could and she should have done it then. just my opinion.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

To be fair, Britney would 100% be better than Katy, Madonna and Rihanna's superbowl BUT she would 100% more critisized just because she's Britney.

Britney has always been getting more slack for doing something all the others do. It's always been that way, I mean she can't even breath or people will be looking into that.

That said, Britney would need to be on her A-game to do the Superbowl just because the world would be rooting for her to fail sadly.

I don't want to sound negative but she's like Taylor Swift somehow: people will always find a reason to tear her down. While other artists would get praised to heaven by even farting through a show... *cough*Beyonce*cough* .. and y'all know I am right.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5

It wasnt great it wasnt bad either. it was okey :) the songs were too short with the mixes, very typical from Royal family dance crew. 
not gonna argue with the set list since it is really hard to pick songs from 9 albums to put into to 13 min show and of course there will be comments on some missing hits. 

as for Britney, i am really confident that she can do it, its pressure for sure, but it is also great exposure and maarketing plan for curent or future projects. She just needs to have fun up there, be loose, not go into her head and everthing will be fine. When yuu have some other artist there as well you can work of their energy and really just celebrate music. 

If britney ever decides to come back from her retirement im sure she will do the superbowl 

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, iLOVEtoFLY iLOVEtoFLY said:

One massive difference though - Rihanna’s mic was turned on and when she sang she sounded good.

Britney would lip the whole thing and not even try to cover it up.

sorry but i disagree on this, it was on, but it was mostly lipsyncing to prerecorded vocals, and i do not blame her it just kind of eases the pressure 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Midnights said:

To be fair, Britney would 100% be better than Katy, Madonna and Rihanna's superbowl BUT she would 100% more critisized just because she's Britney.

Britney has always been getting more slack for doing something all the others do. It's always been that way, I mean she can't even breath or people will be looking into that.

That said, Britney would need to be on her A-game to do the Superbowl just because the world would be rooting for her to fail sadly.

I don't want to sound negative but she's like Taylor Swift somehow: people will always find a reason to tear her down. While other artists would get praised to heaven by even farting through a show... *cough*Beyonce*cough* .. and y'all know I am right.

this ^^^

• Love 1

I really don’t think bbma 2016 is close to what britney should do at superbowl. It was good but it was pretty stiff. Britney’s Super Bowl would need I heart radio 16 fluidity with the original oops and toxic choreos and even more than the slave dance break. If not, better choreographed dancing that suits her body and makes her look like she has rhythm  

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block