Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

22 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

Might Jordan know something we don’t? Read between the lines on this. I feel like he’s a little more in the know than we think given lawsuits etc…but he’s being responsible and keeping quiet. Either way, this video raises questions. 

Idk what Jordan may know but he’s certainly been curiously cautious lately…

17 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Pffff.... Kanye literally glorified **** people and said at one point he thought about killing his daughter. He's considered a genious.

Britney goes to a restaurant and a video surfaces where literally nothing is understandable cause of the loud background noices and she holds up a menu as she doesn't want to be filmed. She's manic.

Either people trulty have dubble standards or people just hate Britney for whatever reason cause nobody can make this make sense.

The misogynistic bias is real!!

Edited by generation glory
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

This isn't surprising. It's sad and scary. I wonder what damage control post Sam will make for them reporting that he stormed out. I don't like that he left her in there but he can't make her get up and leave.

I totally buy she was manic. We've all seen her Insta posts for the past year and it's been obvious that she's not 100% healthy — plus she's allegedly off her medication. 

This is why she doesn't go out in public. She can't handle it. 

Y'all need to stop being delusional and saying it's simply that she doesn't want to be filmed. That probably didn't help and may have triggered her but don't you think that if she was more stable she wouldn't have reacted that way? I mean, she wasn't doing anything wrong but she did not look good nor does she sound coherent… a lot like her IG captions. I'm just going to keep praying for her…

Sadly and very heartbreaking to agree 😭

3 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

Britney needs to leave California! Not because I think she’s ‘manic’ (Stupid TMZ), but because she has always liked her privacy. Why not buy a house in Alaska, Montana or even Louisiana and just fly in every time she has to work? I think this would really help. 

Her husband is an aspiring actor that has yet to break into Hollywood. And since he is the only person she has left I understand if that’s the reason why she stays in that rotten city.

I don't care for conspiracy theories, and I obviously believe she's free and alive (can't believe I even have to clarify this with all this madness going on) but I do believe the theory that she cut her medication super suddenly even though you're supposed to do it slowly, and she's most likely in a state of psychosis. Having mental issues is fine, I just hope she finds what helps her. I want her to be happy and well <3

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

This isn't surprising. It's sad and scary. I wonder what damage control post Sam will make for them reporting that he stormed out. I don't like that he left her in there but he can't make her get up and leave.

I totally buy she was manic. We've all seen her Insta posts for the past year and it's been obvious that she's not 100% healthy — plus she's allegedly off her medication. 

This is why she doesn't go out in public. She can't handle it. 

Y'all need to stop being delusional and saying it's simply that she doesn't want to be filmed. That probably didn't help and may have triggered her but don't you think that if she was more stable she wouldn't have reacted that way? I mean, she wasn't doing anything wrong but she did not look good nor does she sound coherent… a lot like her IG captions. I'm just going to keep praying for her…

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF
Sadly, I agree. 
Her despicable family and 13 years under Team Con has worsened whatever it was that was the issue in 2008. She’s as bad off now, if not kinda worse, than she was fifteen years ago. Britney didn’t and still does NOT need a conservatorship. However, she needs ongoing extensive psychological and psychiatric treatment, maybe medication & a life coach to help her get her life together and learn how to heal from all the pain and trauma she’s experienced partly due to how horrible she was treated under her family/Team Con’s control.

I didn’t like Sam for years (not that my opinion matters ) but I came around to accepting this is who Britney loves around the time of the wedding and I just want her to be happy. As a husband all he can do is support his wife, but I can imagine it not always being easy for him. I’m not at the point now where I am questioning his intentions or suspicious of him but maybe he needs to pump the breaks on his career and spend more time with his wife, and ensure she’s getting proper care.

I don’t like that he participates in staged talks to TMZ paps. Are they “working” together to push back against the BAnon narrative? Even if he is, he should know to never get involved with TMZ regardless.

There’s definitely something peculiar going on behind the scenes in regards to the Spearses, Federlines, Daphne’s docu, Jamie, Team Con, Jason Alexander, Jason Trawick, Perez Hilton, TMZ (maybe Sam Asghari, too?) and the legal stuff. But I don’t think it’s what Team Con’s BAnon conspiracists are trying to sway the public into believing. 

• Like 4

That’s causing a scene? Lol first of all it’s hilarious when ppl try to frame Britney for reacting normally. It sounds like she’s talking gibberish in a loud *** restaurant with distorted sound…I’m thinkin it would be a full monologue it’s literally two unclear words and her hiding her face. Maybe they left b/c they can’t even enjoy a quiet dinner. Even her son talking about “idk why she post for attention” your mother is the most photographed and talked about ***** in the game and possibly ever…she get attention from NOT posting…this is how it’s always been she doesn’t have to do a damn thing to be the talk. 

Edited by Donavan Ward
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

What is this, 2007? TMZ should be sued. 

I’m not saying she was but do you ever think that maybe she was acting the way TMZ is reporting? Why is it an immediate “they are lying”? There’s a 50/50 chance that she was or wasn’t acting this way. Let’s not just toss out what we don’t want acknowledged. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block