Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

6 minutes ago, FrontierSpears said:

Why the **** did Sam leave her by herself.

considering everything written in the tmz article is written in a way to paint britney in a bad light with no evidence to back their claims, i think it's safe to assume there's a plausible reason sam "left" (bathroom, get the car, etc). tmz can't produce a video of britney supposedly acting erratically and speaking in gibberish, sam "storming off", etc all they have is her holding a menu over her face because she noticed someone was filming her. perspective and context are key. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Now is not the time to be joking about being manic considering Britney is being accused of being so in a public setting.

I know. It was in poor taste. I logged off for a second and collected myself. I shouldn’t have engaged or stooped to that level.

To be clear I never meant any malice towards Britney with that comment. I love her and wish her nothing but the best.

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, Bo da toe said:

I know. It was in poor taste. I logged off for a second and collected myself. I shouldn’t have engaged or stooped to that level.

To be clear I never meant any malice towards Britney with that comment. I love her and wish her nothing but the best.

Thank you for saying this!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, easy said:

considering everything written in the tmz article is written in a way to paint britney in a bad light with no evidence to back their claims, i think it's safe to assume there's a plausible reason sam "left" (bathroom, get the car, etc). tmz can't produce a video of britney supposedly acting erratically and speaking in gibberish, sam "storming off", etc all they have is her holding a menu over her face because she noticed someone was filming her. perspective and context are key. 

More reason if TMZ is BS then Sam should stop talking to them when they do this to his wife! There are tons of outlets he doesn’t need TMZ!

• Love 3
  • Like 2

I can’t hear a thing in the video just muffled noise, all I see her doing is talking to a staff person and shielding her face from some rude looky loo that she can clearly see is filming her, doesn’t look like a manic meltdown. Only troubling thing in this video is the ******* filming her, then they go and sell it to TMZ, I hope the burn in hell!!

As for Sam, he could be in the toilet, he could be talking to someone about the person spying, he could be getting the car, I’m not gonna blindly trust the word of some loser trying to make a buck from tmz.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I don't understand why the use of the word "manic" and based on the video there's nothing at all. Britney hiding her face from cameras. That's it. Yet they say "manic", now you gotta start thinking why "manic". Why not even use the word 'angry', or "upset", no it has to be manic because it insinuates again that she's deranged

• Love 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

More reason if TMZ is BS then Sam should stop talking to them when they do this to his wife! There are tons of outlets he doesn’t need TMZ!

How do we know Sam isn't the one feeding them this crap? I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but this is all so odd and suspicious. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block