Britney reportedly acting “manic” at restaurant, Sam walks out (video)

Message added by GlitterRain,

Please keep in mind that we do not know the full context here and to ensure that your comments are respectful towards one another. Thank you! 

I finally watched the video and how is Britney acting manic? She just didn't want to be filmed. Muffled speech because of the background noise but she didn't sound like she was screaming or shouting at anyone. Sam probably got up and left because he was maybe fed up of the service and how people were treating him and Britney?

I haven't even got the patience to read the whole thread sorry as I know it's probably a mess.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, LizeS_ said:

She's talking in a British accent indeed, I've watched the video without headphones and could hear it perfectly, with headphones is even more audible. But that doesn't mean anything, she sings with British accent in a lot of her songs, maybe it's a quirp, something she does to cope with anxiety. 

The accent is so clearly American, so I'm not sure how you are decoding British from that. And I'm sure that had she been talking in a British accent, TMZ would be the first to let us know

Sounds like she said “daddy’s flipping out” “he left” and then it looks like she sees she is being filmed puts up the menu and says something like what are you doing stop filming in her accent she likes to use. Sounds like Sam is upset about something, maybe people filming their night out? Maybe they got into a fight like other married couple do. **** TMZ. 

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

Like, for real. Id feel like a zoo animal. I read tom feltons book, and he describes how it feels you're always being watched. It sounds stressful af

not to put my own 2 cents in but I have social anxiety and this is constantly how I feel. I’m certain it’s 10x worse if you combine that with being a celebrity. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

She didn't want to film obliviously and got angry. We don't know full story. This is just TMZ narrative. They want to put her bad light like 2007 to gain more click. Disgusting. It's obviously set-up.That's why she won't go out that much and spending days at her old home. She finally found courage to go out and they are doing this to her. Made me sick to my stomach.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Actually if you backed up your claims accurately maybe someone would believe you..but since you refuse to do that nope my mind will not be changed because I don’t see a manic Britney in this video. Have you ever actually seen a manic person????! A manic person would jump up and get possibly Violent with the person filming her!

and you’re attacking everyone you disagree with sounds like your the only manic one if you ask me

Having a manic episode literally has nothing to do with being violent. You can be agitated, impulsive, experience extreme talkativeness and rapid speech etc. However it’s very unlikely that you’ll get violent. It’s not the same as having a meltdown. 

I think most of you need to stop talking out of their аss about things you clearly don’t know much about or prefer to stay in denial about. At this point, Britney could be running down the Sunset Boulevard butt naked and some of you would still find a way to excuse her behavior and say that “she’s simply enjoying her freedom!!!”. Mentally she is obviously not well and it’s fuсking OKAY, considering the emotional trauma she went through. But it’s time we stop denying it. Do you really think that the abuse of lithium really had no effect on her brain? You don’t need to be a damn doctor to figure it out, so stop using the “you are not a doctor” excuse, as it’s the biggest bullсrap I’ve ever heard in my life. 

I wish her all the best and I’m hoping she’s getting the help she needs. 

Edited by bbbsss
  • Love 5

Isn't it weird that the "eyewitness" had the reflex to send the video to... TMZ??? I absolutely HATE how this person keeps recording Britney in a so obvious way despite she doesn't want to. What kind of trash human is that? And these so-called "fans" jumping on the TMZ train omg :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

• Like 2

There was that 

1 minute ago, bbbsss said:

Having a manic episode literally has nothing to do with being violent. You can be agitated, impulsive, experience extreme talkativeness and rapid speech etc. However it’s very unlikely that you’ll get violent. It’s not the same as having a meltdown. 

I think most of you need to stop talking out of their аss about things you clearly don’t know much about or prefer to stay in denial about. At this point, Britney could be running down the Sunset Boulevard butt naked and some of you would still find a way to excuse her behavior and say that “she’s simply enjoying her freedom!!!”. Mentally she is obviously not well and it’s fuсking OKAY, considering the emotional trauma she went through. But it’s time we stop denying it. Do you really think that the abuse of lithium really had no effect on her brain? You don’t need to be a damn doctor to figure it out, so stop using the “you are not a doctor” excuse, as it’s the biggest bullсrap I’ve ever heard in my life. 

I mean this. I’m concerned. None of her behavior has been normal and reminds me of 2007. Hope she gets the help she deserves

• Like 1
6 hours ago, One More Time said:

you REALLY thought THAT? :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Yeah its a big possibility considering shes extremely frustrated with the public and everything shes been through

Not literally manic, but I thought she went off like other celebrities do, its normal

But people will judge Britney more than other celebs

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block