NEW: Today (5/19) Lynne Spears's former friend during 2019-2023 plans to do a final tell-all on Instagram Live before judge rules tomorrow on if he will forever be silenced on speaking about Lynne Spears

Posted (edited)

This is all so sick and frustrating.

Funny how Jacob is calling Tatum a stalker, yet he was arrested for stalking!! I wanna know why Lynne felt the need to befriend people like Tatum and Jacob 💎, saying she has no money and allowing them access to Britney's things - like what does she have to gain from that? Someone here mentioned Lynne and JL live close enough to each other, so why does Jansen need to take Lynne to doc appts.? Why wasn't Lynne asking JL for money if she needed it so badly since they're soooooooo close now.

I feel so sorry for Britney, I would be BEYOND embarrassed to have these people as my family. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Love 4
  • Like 5
18 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Funny how Jacob is calling Tatum a stalker, yet he was arrested for stalking!! I wanna know why Lynne felt the need to befriend people like Tatum and Jacob 💎, saying she has no money and allowing them access to Britney's things - like what does she have to gain from that? Someone here mentioned Lynne and JL live close enough to each other, so why does Jansen need to take Lynne to doc appts.? Why wasn't Lynne asking JL for money if she needed it so badly since they're soooooooo close now.

I feel so sorry for Britney, I would be BEYOND embarrassed to have these people as my family. 

I swear there's an interview with Britney + Lynne from the early 2000s where Britney calls out Lynne for befriending everyone that is a fan of Britney's and letting them into her home.

• Like 5
Posted (edited)

.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I'm honestly tired of his drama.

Throughout the last few years, meddling in her mother's life has one proven she didn't know a lot about the goings on and two, only created more Lutfi style conspiracy theories. Just leave the old lady alone. 

24 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Well JL films her netflix series in another state for a few months a year, it's probably then they're talking about. JL lives not far at all 

While JL isn't poor I dont think she's boujee rich, she's also got a child who's going to go to college relatively soon.

Edited by chizwhiz
4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I swear there's an interview with Britney + Lynne from the early 2000s where Britney calls out Lynne for befriending everyone that is a fan of Britney's and letting them into her home.

This reminds me of how she took her as a child around all the neighbors as a practice monkey to show her dancing. 

13 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I know that interview, I'll try ti find it

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Well JL films her netflix series in another state for a few months a year, it's probably then they're talking about. JL lives not far at all 

While JL isn't poor I dont think she's boujee rich, she's also got a child who's going to go to college relatively soon.

I know she has a kid going to college, but she doesn't need to be boujee rich to help her mother.

3 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

You know, I think she talked about it on the Rosie O’Donnell show! 

I'm not even sure I want to be reading all of this. It's just so icky and gross all round...

2 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

fvcking gagging at that Bailey chick hooking up with Jamie Spears - :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

All for some Britney merch! I can't even deal LMAO :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: It's funny they are all so deeply religious and yet they are ALL running around doing the devil's work!

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

This is man is literally everything he accuses Bailey and Tatum of being.

:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Would he has bought that Louis Vuitton bag for anyone else? Some normal person? Nah. He’s was desperate to buy his way into the Spears circle (money he allegedly stole from his sick mother) 

Also he’s calling Tatum out for going through Brits belongings… we literally saw him peeing himself when Lynne gifted him Brits scarf and other belongings.

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 3
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Lola2790 said:

It was the Conan O’Brien interview back in 2000. She was wearing a pink dress. She mentioned how she would call and random people would answer coz her mom would let them in.

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Gutterguppy said:

I know she has a kid going to college, but she doesn't need to be boujee rich to help her mother.

Before the termination of the cship, Britney was sending Lynne $2000 a month according to the expenses filings. That's quite a lot of money to lose overnight.

But remember Lynne cannot draw a 401k pension because she did not work the minimum years to qualify... right around Britney became super successful. I imagine it was too difficult working with kids knowing your daughter is this megastar.  Britney will happily waste 6 figures on ridiculous charter flights everywhere but can't drop $24000 on her mother that helped her realise her dream.

Larrys a millionaire BC of Britney

Max Martin is a millionaire in part BC of her

Adam leber is a millionaire

Lou is most likely a millionaire

And here we are bashing her poor mother who gave her life and is now struggling. I think it's such a sad story.

Michael Jackson always loved his mother but had a difficult relationship with his parents and a horrid one with his father. People stayed respecting his mother despite her links to the dad and their pushiness about making their children money for them.

Lynne is almost blameless. I will die on this hill. It's not her fault. I genuinely believe she's not the villain here.

Edited by chizwhiz
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Before the termination of the cship, Britney was sending Lynne $2000 a month according to the expenses filings. That's quite a lot of money to lose overnight.

But remember Lynne cannot draw a 401k pension because she did not work the minimum years to qualify... right around Britney became super successful. I imagine it was too difficult working with kids knowing your daughter is this megastar.  Britney will happily waste 6 figures on ridiculous charter flights everywhere but can't drop $24000 on her mother that helped her realise her dream.

And here we are bashing her poor mother who gave her life and is now struggling. I think it's such a sad story.

Michael Jackson always loved his mother but had a difficult relationship with his parents and a horrid one with his father. People stayed respecting his mother despite her links to the dad and their pushiness about making their children money for them.

Lynne is almost blameless. I will die on this hill. It's not her fault. I genuinely believe she's not the villain here.

You're listing a whole bunch of drivel that does not pertain to my question, while supporting Lynne. This convo is done. 

4 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Interesting details. 

The way I see it. The CON was implemented to regain control of Britney's earning power. Lynne was all for it, but she lost control to Jamie. All those years, Serenity, its maintenance and Lynne's monthly stipend were paid by Britney's estate which was controlled by Jamie and his cohorts. Lynne was blackmailed to keep her mouth shut. If she didn't, Jamie would evict her and take away the stipend. 

Fast forward 2019. When Lynne realized that Jamie and his cohorts could kill Britney by pushing her to suicide in an endless mental 'health' stay, she woke up enough to hire lawyers, but she did not request an end to the CON. She did not request it because she hoped to regain control of Britney without Jamie and his cohorts. That plan failed in November 2021.

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

I know for a fact Jacob used to reach out to gay fans in 2019-20 in an attempt to impress them with his connections to Lynne. He actually tried giving some dirt, too. In particular, he leaked the story about Jamie and Sean’s altercation before any media reported on it. He then proceeded to freak out on the same fans he told, probably because he was afraid Lynne would find out. Just like his leaked texts from Jansen show how paranoid she was over being TMZ’s model and that potentially ending the friendship with Lynne.

Jacob didn’t question Lynne or any of the girls until he got kicked out of the group. He’s as bad as they are, y’all.

It is interesting to see how messed up Lynne and the girls are, for sure. But Jacob is also an opportunist, just like them.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.