ūüö®Lynne Spears pretended to have cancer, gaslit Britney into thinking she's crazy for not speaking to her family, said "the conservatorship is a lesson for her to learn how to treat her family!" | A Thread of Sam Lutfi's Statements About The Spears Family

10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

@Lola2790 I don't see where Sam mentions the letter Britney gave to Lynne, telling her to stay away from her boys, unless it's mentioned in the screenshots and I missed it. But I came across this letter Britney wrote back to her father-

Thank you I will update the thread!

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

@Lola2790 I don't see where Sam mentions the letter Britney gave to Lynne, telling her to stay away from her boys, unless it's mentioned in the screenshots and I missed it. But I came across this letter Britney wrote back to her father-

What's horrible is Britney was made to think she was crazy in 2007 for believing Lynne was colluding with KFed ... and in her book she confirmed it was all true and they all set her up.

June 28, 2007 - An X17 source has told us the Britney is threatening filing a restraining order against her mother to keep her from colluding with her ex-husband Kevin Federline during visits with the kids.  The restraining order would be based on allegations that Lynne Spears is abusing pain medication.  But after today's confrontation between the mother and daughter, Lynne told X17 Britney was there simply to deliver a love letter.  Sarcasm?!  Also, Jamie Lynne and boyfriend go apartment hunting!

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

It's all so sad. And they punished her because she saw right through their bull**** and realized her family was toxic. Lynne's words, 'this is a lesson for her to know how to treat her family'. Like, who tf says **** like that? And was Alli right about Lynne drugging Britney? If it's true and she's that nefarious....

10 seconds in Lynne makes a face suggesting Britney is not okay

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

It's all so sad. And they punished her because she saw right through their bull**** and realized her family was toxic. Lynne's words, 'this is a lesson for her to know how to treat her family'. Like, who tf says **** like that? And was Alli right about Lynne drugging Britney? If it's true and she's that nefarious....

It's entirely up to Britney if she wants them or not, I'd be more harsh on them. If she could outrun them and had another psychiatrist and a notary confirm that she was ok, they wouldn't be able to do anything against her and touch her money :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1

As crazy as lutfi might be, even he seems like a normal good guy compared to the spears family (minus Britney of course). Lynne spears is a manipulative pos with a main character syndrome ive always said that and after all these years this still holds true. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, humstarr said:

As crazy as lutfi might be, even he seems like a normal good guy compared to the spears family (minus Britney of course). Lynne spears is a manipulative pos with a main character syndrome ive always said that and after all these years this still holds true. 

He isn't crazy. He's quite calculative it seems. Didn't he set up Britney by saying to stay in the bathroom with Jayden when cops needed her to come out?

I know every time Sam Lufti's name comes up, someone has some dire story or claim about him, but he seems more than anyone to have remembered for Britney every  injustice and act of abuse against her.  His outrage stays fresh and he documented it all.

As for Lynn, that photo of her dressed up as Britney is just shocking. It says it all about how they've treated Britney. I know people say they mimic out of affection, but it actually never feels that way. I've had it happen to me a few times, and it's never not humiliating. When you add the fragile state of their relationship and the way the whole family abandoned Britney, how would Britney see that picture as anything but an act of hatred? But Britney nailed it on the head when she said they feel guilty because they're living off her and that makes them mean to her. They're just such awful people, it's upsetting.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

√ó
√ó

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ūüíú¬†¬†

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ūüôŹ

I've disabled ad block