Britney reveals she'd rather stay at home than join the entertainment business: Jennifer Lopez's family would never do to her what my family did to me

Slayer
Message added by Jordan Miller,

Ensure your comment abides by our community guidelines or you will be booted from the topic. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Toxicboy07 said:

I think it’s time for Britney to stop being bitter and just get in the entertainment business on her own terms. She should focus on her craft and just channel her energy in writing music.

Boy, you are a good looking guy :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

No, i don't think she wants to come back and it's okay. 

I want her book tbh. 

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1

Yeah Jennifer Lopez is badas.s. And her family is her support system. Not that train wreck that Britney has. But i also think things happened to Britney would never happen to person like JLo. She never was child star and always knew what she wanted and just went for it. And keep doing it still. She just different kind of person than Britney. And Britney learnt her lesson in hardest way.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greg Sargent said:

These posts read like the internal monologue of someone who's just woken up from a coma and realized that the things they used to love, the world they used to live in...doesn't exist anymore. 

She's probably caught the news about Rihanna at the Superbowl and all the buzz around that. And I'm sure she's deep dived the successes of her peers. Rihanna with her billion-dollar beauty empire. Beyonce with Ivy Park and basically living legend status. JLo with her skincare company, various ventures, and basically praised every day for just existing and looking like a millino bucks at age 50. 

To me, you can tell there is a lot of bitterness inside. And she also keeps revisiting her past greatness. Stuff like her old performances, and her old photoshoots and magazine covers. You can tell it really gets to her and she's basically mourning what could have been. Instead of walking a path of legends and maybe having her own beauty line or clothing line or movie career or whatever, she's basically become the main Hollywood horror story of "be careful what you wish for."

It's gotta weigh on her quite heavy because at her core, Britney has always care about these types of things. She's always looked up to certain celebrities and worked really damn hard to be the best especially in the beginning.

Insights like these are what brings me back to check this forum. They are very rare, sadly . It reminds me that some ppl here still have a brain they use.  I wish ppl would actually engage in sharing perspectives and not be salty and defensive about every different opinion to theirs.  Outside of this micro bubble, ppl think in many different ways. Bringing it up should not be a sin. 

Now, my only comment about what some have mentioned is, I see why ppl say social media is not the place, but it's her choice. We are talking about different things. One is her freedom to make whatever decision she wants and the other is whether ppl would be understanding of her pain. Should she stop venting on social media?Absolutely not, if she does not want to. Will many people get tired of her posting these thing? Yes. Ppl are judgemental and mean many times. Many are there for the entertainment, as they are with many other celebs. Many are uneducated on trauma too. So, no, the public won't necessarily be empathetic,  but it doesn't mean she needs to stop. I have mentioned before that I think oversharing on social media is rooted in a self destructing behavior, even though those who do so are not aware of it. She wants to break things, clearly, so nobody has the right to tell her to stop posting, even if what she ends up breaking a bit is herself.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

She's saying once and for all. She's retired, let's be honest hold me closer was a gift to Elton John, I feel they talked and he knows, she's not doing anything,, it's just a gift to a legend..

The girl is mad cos the industry allowed people like Lou Taylor to happen, didn't treat Britney as a human being, but a fad, and let's milk this cow .

PLUS at 27 to be treated by the industry and your record label as a legacy act. She's not only mad, but humiliated fir valid reasons she's not even 40 and being treated as well you get to ride off the catalog of hits from now on..

That's why she's retired, she was treated as a pop star, not an icon, she was never TREATED the way her fans saw her or definitely how she saw herself as one of the greats, if anything if you would to find a book written on the 2000s pop culture it will definitely be shady and slam the youth that grew up with Paris Hilton and others and treating them as icons even though, they had no talent, but somehow these dumb kids saw them as heroes and inspiration, watch that happened when national geographic does a documentary series calling it was the 2000s the beginning of the dumbing of the youth as we know it..

@Jordan Miller

@Slayer

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright

You all know one Day gen x is gonna vilify millennials and gen z..

This post makes zero sense 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

I wish Britney would speak on how it was and what was done to keep her complying with the conservatorship for so long. When I think of all the opportunities she had to speak out (interviews, on stage, public appearances) over 13 years. Hope she talks about it in her book.

I think she was manipulated into thinking they weren’t doing anything “wrong” until they forced her into that mental facility against her wishes that she keeps bringing up. She doesn’t bring up anything else in the last 13 years except for that 4 month facility stay.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block