Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

It's just so sad the way this boy talks about his own trauma, devaluing what his mother has been through. Her trauma is way bigger, I'm sure. There's a clear lack of empathy, which is disgusting. 

I'm sure there were bad moments in their relationship with their mom, but the fact that they are unable to admit what she has been through, what she had to endure and the consequences it carries for her, it's unbelivable. It's like they're saying they have been through worse, I don't get it.

They should have more empathy. I hope they realise that one day.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, fays1 said:

So her own kids cut her off completely because Britney doesnt want to talk to her own dad? I have never heard a kid cutting their mom off because of that reason!

One of their lady friends had posted that they are afraid to be around Britney bc she’s off her meds and are scared to be around her. She walks around the house naked, talking to herself in and out of her British accent and scares them. I posted about this months ago and was trolled. The lack of empathy from her own kids is just sad. If you’re concerned for her well being, you don’t address it on television. 

• Like 5

There it is, the trail of  promise for love that Britney is supposed to follow to be kept in the rugs of the spears family again.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Despicable through and through from a network to air an interview with a minor in a state where he himself says needs to heal and yet hasn't fully understood what the ordeal of the conservatorship has cost him and Britney.

It will be really tough watching him saying this smug as he is, without knowing what he does to her with these words. My heart would break as a mother, my soul would burst knowing my own flesh and blood doesn't understand my grieve and what the spears clan has done to me.:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

There's hope for reconcilation but only when enough evidence has proven in court that Britney is having a point with her accusations against the family. I mean they must've heard about the surveillance, about the stay in the facility, about not being allowed to go anywhere... 

• Love 3

Wow. Just wow. 

at the end of the day, I did not have a mother like Britney Spears… so I wont judge too much… however, its clear that they will never fully understand all the things she went through for them. All the abuse, all the isolation, all the hard work and no play. All the things Jamie did to keep Britney from being confident and seeking to get out. Britney being angry has nothing to do with being mentally unwell. And of course, the version of their grandparents is not the version Britney got. Their grandparents probably treated them really well, probably even Jamie before the outburst. So they will never understand how the whole family failed them. What Kevin has said to them for all their lives has made so much damage. Glad they feel safe with Kevin and his wife, but I Wish one day they get to find the truth of what actually happened. The information is out there. Seems like they are using the kids as mediators and want Britney to let her parents back in. 

• Love 3
19 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Things are too far gone to be repaired especially because her own sons refuse to see their mother’s perspective and rational. The Fed Bros are a lost cause. To hell with them!! **** Preston, **** Jayden and **** all of the Federlines!!!!! (Don’t y’all even think of @ me abt what I just said!!)

That's ridiculous. They are 15 and 16, of course there is the possibility of repairing their relationship in the future. We shouldn't be rooting against that. We can acknowledge that this is ****ty of them and Kevin to do, while also hoping for healing and positivity with their relationship with their mother in the future which is likely.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

Sounds like her family is still weaponizing her kids against her. Trying to use them to weasel their way back into their lives (they won’t see her unless all the family can see her). I’m sure Victoria and her family talk about her  to them like she’s a mental patient and have convinced them they’ve somehow been mistreated. Their views are so warped and manipulated. 

Bingo. Her sons have always been used to coerce her and emotionally blackmail her, they are still trying it now after the conservatorship is over.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block