Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

8 minutes ago, BlackoutITZ said:

More than anything, this is sad. It's a very complex situation and who knows what they have been told and brainwashed with. It's also possible that they are genuinely having issues with their mother, which is fairly normal for teenagers but most people don't have the world watching and judging, albeit they are inviting it themselves. Britney's life and experiences has probably added a lot of complexities and nuances to their relationship. They do seem quite detached from the seriousness of the conservatorship abuse and the impact that had on her, but I think they will gain more understanding on that as they get older, it circles back to the fact that it sounds like they have definitely been influenced by their father and others around them.

The person who is really to blame here is Kevin. What a responsible parent would have said is "No, no matter how mad you are at your mom right now, you are not doing an interview and taking this to the public, because when you are older you will probably regret it and it's also going to open you up to a lot of attention and criticism", especially when Britney wasn't even publicising any difficulties in her relationship with her sons, so there was no need to even put this out there in the first place. Clearly Kevin just couldn't resist all of the offer$ he was getting.

So well said, all of it.

• Like 1

Ok. So they expected Britney to invite K-Fraud, Vic plus 6 to the wedding? 🤯

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861f3kstanalflpx2myl

That is so spiteful and speaks volumes about how they’ve been brought up by their father. Those videos showed them up enough, and this article certainly didn’t help! If you were happy for your mum, you could have just attended, young man! That’s all she wanted. Why they even think that the rest of the family (trash or not) was entitled to attend 🤷🏻‍♂️
giphy.gif?cid=5e2148865sdw7hrncvwr1jsxtp

• Love 5
  • Like 3

"I just want her to get better mentally. When she gets better I really want to see her again. ' 

WHEN ? No she needs you to get better, you don't get it !

'I'm really happy for them, but she didn't invite the whole family and then if it was just going to be me and Preston, I just don't see how that situation would have ended on good terms.' 

EXCUSE ME ???? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

'One day, if She (mom) seeks help, we can sit with her, like this (with you) and talk...We would like that.'

So you're just waiting ... You love her, talk to her and don't wait for someone approval

First I was angry reading this, now I feel bad for her & her children. They should meet & talk, it's crucial at this point.

Childood is a very important moment in your life. You start to form your own opinion and think for yourself but I guess they have been lulled by a false story about their mother for too long.

I'm so sorry for Britney, she doesn't deserve this but it's not new to say that.

They are still young and I have hope they will see the light on day. Pray for them.

________

ps : It's easy to write a story. I still have doubt about things said ... Team con is around them ...

And please calm down y'all, these are Britney's children, she will love them forever no matter what.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.