Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

This kid is YOUNG cut him some slack. He doesn’t know what’s happening to him. He defends his “meemaw” and Bryan being good people that he misses and wants to see yet fails to realize that he can see them at any time. It’s THEM who are staying away from HIM and his brother. That’s not your mothers fault. It’s Lynne and Bryan’s. Hopefully one day he will see that. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Itscuzim31 said:

This kid is YOUNG cut him some slack. He doesn’t know what’s happening to him. He defends his “meemaw” and Bryan being good people that he misses and wants to see yet fails to realize that he can see them at any time. It’s THEM who are staying away from HIM and his brother. That’s not your mothers fault. It’s Lynne and Bryan’s. Hopefully one day he will see that. 

This raises a very solid question. If everyone wants to be a happy family, why haven't they reached out? Nothing in theory is stopping them from seeing each other, why haven't they?

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, generation glory said:

EXACTLY!!! It’s crystal clear!!! Not everyone (here) is seeing it or willing to accept it for what it is, but this is indeed the situation. Only difference now is that the public betrayal, the psychological abuse and the ongoing emotional manipulation has extended to a second generation led by none other than Britney’s 2 sons. :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:Ain’t that some ****. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

This family is so toxic... their desperation to cling onto Britney's coattails, money and fame at her expense is so sickening 

• Love 6
  • Like 2

I guarantee there’s a lot the boys don’t know but have they not watched any of the documentaries… they give great insight into Britney’s struggles and Kevin’s involvement in the inception of the conservatorship. It’s like everyone in this family tends to agree the conservatorship was evil and oppressive but they seem to forget that dear old grandpa is enforcing that!! Why can’t they connect the 2 

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, aoki.loid said:

britney fought so hard and 😔

she didn’t deserve this, she’s so sweet 🥺

It's sad that her own family is making sure she pays the price for standing up for herself. 

But in the long run, Britney will be the winner. She just has to power through the hard times and keep striving to build a better life with a new family she has made for herself. It won't be easy though. But if Britney is anything like she has been her whole life, she will over overcome this. She is strong. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
38 minutes ago, Itsme said:

This was hard to read. I can’t believe (I know their 15 and 16) that they can’t comprehend in their heads what their mother has been through. How she was forced to work, forced to mental hospitals, all rights stripped, wasn’t allowed to be a mother to them. How hurtful is this for Britney to hear that the same people that ruined her life and stole over 15 years from her…:her children just love and praise! Man oh man if you didn’t think you could feel for Britney anymore….something else happens 

They are 16/17 almost 18… Britney started out with baby one more time at this age. They are old enough to know better 

• Love 7
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Itscuzim31 said:

I have a lot of sympathy for these kids missing their uncle and "meemaw" because I had some estranged family growing up--extended family who were alcoholics. and I remember when I was younger I mourned not having them in my life and wished the family could be together. As an Adult I can look back and know my parents made a good choice to cut them out. Britney's boys may one day realize how right Britney was to cut these people out of her life.

It's so messed up to be having these kids give interviews with their current thoughts on these things, they need some time and space to form a mature opinion. it's impossible to really understand your own family (dysfunctional) dynamic when you're only 15 living in the middle of it and it's all you've ever known.

• Love 3

Sadly, I don’t think they will change their tune anytime soon. When the money stops, and it will, they will blame her for their father’s (and their) money hardship. They need tough loving. Sadly, when they realize the true treasure they have had this entire time, it may be too late. Although, I think Britney will forgive them. She’s made it clear, they are her priority. Unfortunately, it doesn’t matter when parental alienation occurs. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

when sam and britney start their family, please I hope you keep them away from their siblings and family, these kids are learning from the best! about abuse and human trafficking. The future brother or sister for them, will be their ticket to life, After seeing the Nichelle nichols case, nothing is impossible. They are learning from the best, and all of them have corruption on their side. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block