Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

It’s just so sad because didn’t they *allegedly* threaten to take her kids away if she didn’t obey during the c ship? And just how much she put up with just to have some custody and to see her kids and now this? It’s disgusting and really breaks my heart. Counting down till their 18th bdays.  :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: But I have a feeling they might be forced to do more of these trash interviews for $$$ once the gravy train stops. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, pieceofphil said:

There it is, the trail of  promise for love that Britney is supposed to follow to be kept in the rugs of the spears family again.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Despicable through and through from a network to air an interview with a minor in a state where he himself says needs to heal and yet hasn't fully understood what the ordeal of the conservatorship has cost him and Britney.

It will be really tough watching him saying this smug as he is, without knowing what he does to her with these words. My heart would break as a mother, my soul would burst knowing my own flesh and blood doesn't understand my grieve and what the spears clan has done to me.:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

There's hope for reconcilation but only when enough evidence has proven in court that Britney is having a point with her accusations against the family. I mean they must've heard about the surveillance, about the stay in the facility, about not being allowed to go anywhere... 

Wow, yes, this first sentence. They arre using the lids as a last resort for her to let then back in. As much as it hurts her, I hope she is strong enough to not go back. The kids can evaluate for themselves if they ever want to see her again. I hope they do mend their relationship, but not with the conditions they are thinly veiling… 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
Just now, heels.6.inch said:

It’s just so sad because didn’t they *allegedly* threaten to take her kids away if she didn’t obey during the c ship? And just how much she put up with just to have some custody and to see her kids and now this? It’s disgusting and really breaks my heart. Counting down till their 18th bdays.  :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen: But I have a feeling they might be forced to do more of these trash interviews for $$$ once the gravy train stops. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

I say if they think they can get $$$$ for doing these interview again and again, let them do it...

People already know what kind,of people/family they are. They'll get more backlash by doing more....

• Love 1

Wow.  I feel bad for Britney that she has two kids that will never understand her point of view.  Maybe I should say teenagers because if they wanted to empathize with their mom they could read why she is upset.  So they want her to be nice to the rest of the family before they talk to her again?  Because who cares what she has been through in the last 15 yrs or whatever. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block