Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

THEY ARE the ones mentally ill... Yeah, they are ill with infinite MADNESS. They have no heart at all. No decency... No empathy... Just wacko minds.

UGH.

THE AUDACITY FROM THESE UNGRATEFUL *******S I SWEAR!!!

I CANT ANYMORE.

Britney is going to suffer a lot with all of this... They have no respect and no REAL love towards her. What a mess... It's SO disgusting.

But I really believe in Karma so...

I wish them well. IN HELL :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 4

Preston's silence makes me doubt...he may think similarly to his brother, but.... I don't know maybe he has that sensitive part that came from Britney's dna?

I don't know, all this breaks my heart! I don't know what other celebrity or public figure, has ever been so crucified in all times in this way, The Jackson family, they are angels in front of this horrendous family. I can't find another case similar to this extreme.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Unbelievable, him saying she is doing all this for attention. Your mom is Britney Spears she is the attention she doesn’t have to anything for that :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

This is super scripted! The Britney Spears don’t need attention…attention need Britney spears

These kids are told what to say in interview ..probably bribed a lot! How can they not see her being on lethium..**** both

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

exactly

and I think even more than a sacrifice, because it wasn't even something that she had the chance to choose, it was more like she endured everything for the fear of losing them, to end up like this? With the most ungrateful pair of sons ever?

I remember years ago when we all said that it was probably just for the sake of the kids. Or that maybe even they could try to save her once they turned 18. How far we were from reality :clownery_makeup_meme: 

Now instead we'll have to keep an eye on her until the end of her days so her sons don't try to put her in a conservatorship when she's an elder woman or something 

Thankfully she has Sam to also protect her

i hope Britney gets herself legally situated so those brats and her family can’t come after her 

• Like 8

Of course they're putting kids in front, Kfed being a family guy.

They basically didn't acknowledge how abusive the cship was and how it affected everything.

Just talk about the part where Britney's absent as a mother.

This is really some men gaslighting s**t we've seen many times.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Bboy1988 said:

Thankfully she has Sam to also protect her

i hope Britney gets herself legally situated so those brats and her family can’t come after her 

Sam can only do so much. Sam sometimes might not be enough. Britney misses her boys and to an extent, I know she wishes her family had never treated her that way, and that they all could be together… she was so family oriented. I hope Britney heals from all this trauma on her own terms. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block