Britney’s sons Jayden and Sean hope for reconciliation despite the “emotional trauma we have been through“

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

to an extent I understand his point of view as a son

even back then when the wedding happened, I commented that probably the reason they didn't go was precisely because what were they supposed to do, the two of them alone, without any other family member, dance with Madonna and Cade? 

Yet as you say, he's lacking a minimum of empathy for Britney, ,and I definitely think this is just the result of them not allowing her to be a normal parent to them. They really don't see her as a mother figure, but just as some weird family member that provides for them. 

We'll never understand what it's like to be Britney's son, but they will never understand what it's like to be in her situation either, and they're not even trying to comprehend a little. 

I hope when they're older they're finally able to see their mistake, but I'm not holding my breath on that. 

But well who has never gone to a family meeting or family occasion they didn't want to go much ? But you go to that kind of family occasion out of respect. It's what being  polite means.

You go to that far cousin's wedding you never seen or to that funeral of the uncle you never liked.

It's not like Britney expected them to stay whole time and act like they really enjoy it .

They could be with her prior to wedding and at the ceremony and then when the party started they could leave.

• Love 1
  • Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block