Billboard Hot 100 EARLY predictions: Hold Me Closer at #12

WB peaked at 12. And we all know what an iconic hit that turned out to be. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: So for HMC to debut at 12 and only do better? Y'all, we're gonna get a new trademark hit for Britney's catalogue.

9 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I am still trying to understand what the **** is so appealing about Bad Bunny. He is BLAND AF. J Balvin deserves the same success. His music is much better and doesn’t sound like he’s sucking D when he sings :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

The only things Bad Bunny has going for him are he's queer and he looks like the "Invincible!" guy from that one James Bond movie from the 90's.

But at least he's still more interesting than Wonderbread Styles. Why is that unseasoned piece of raw chicken at number 1? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Also, can we all appreciate how Running Up That Hill and Stranger Things ATE THAT? She's still in the top ten?! That scene came out like 2 months ago! Iconic!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, agustinmalandra said:

12?!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

USA what the actual frack.

Weren't you the best country? the land of opportunities and all that ish?? well ******* show it! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

kim-kardashian-work.gif

America hasn't been the best country in the world, if it ever was, since the post-WW2 economic boom, sis. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe: You want the best country in the world? You gotta go to central Europe for that ish. I think it's currently Switzerland? If not Switzerland, it's Sweden. One of those two.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block