Billboard Hot 100 EARLY predictions: Hold Me Closer at #12

This is bad prediction. Hold me closer has already almost 19 mill radio, and that without Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. It will have better sales and radio than it is predicted. And guys have in mind that we only have official audio on youtube and one version of the song on iTunes. Nicki had audio and lyrics video on yt and 4 versions of super freaky girl on iTunes when she debuted at No. 1.

1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

It's how BB works, 45% of the chart is made by streaming numbers. In a few years that number will be even higher as sales keep decreasing :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Right, I get it, but music artists deserve more than streaming revenues, which are often quite disappointing. I understand that not everyone can afford music and that sales will continue to decrease. I'll keep buying music to support my favorite artists. 

• Love 1

My prediction for Hold Me Closer debut:

#1 Billboard Digital Songs

#3 Billboard Global 200

#8 Billboard Hot 100 

WHAT'S YOUR PREDICTION?

- This era Britney will have longevity, the MV and the remixes will give the single a boost to Top 3 when it gets around 55M AI (radio airplay) in September. 

- I would like to gather BArmys to join in a radio request campaign using Twitter to request 20 stations daily in 10 days and share iTunes link on Facebook music groups to keep the momentum for Hold Me Closer in 2nd week. (The list will be posted in another thread). 

- As for digital sales, we can post HMC iTunes link on other communities, Facebook groups, Forums....Now that it needs an additional 1,000 sales to debut #1 in UK, international fans can help by doing so!! 

100 fans x each fan send promotipnal messages to 300 target people on FB --> can reach 30,000 target people in 2 days.  

- The success of HMC will pave the way for the lead single off new album next year!!

Thank you so much!!

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, tco said:
britney-hold-me-closer.jpg
BRITNEY.ZONE

Request Hold Me Closer by Britney Spears + Elton John on twitter.

Thank you, today we focus on UK let's tweet the below:

@bbcr1

Tweet to @bbcr1

@capitalxtra

Tweet to @capitalxtra

@kissfmuk

Tweet to @kissfmuk

@bbcradio2

Tweet to @bbcradio2

@r1breakfast

Tweet to @r1breakfast

@capitaloffical

Tweet to @capitaloffical

@gaydio

Tweet to @gaydio

@heatradio

Tweet to @heatradio

Heart FM

Tweet to @@thisisheart

connect fm radio

Tweet to @connectfmradio

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block