Billboard Hot 100 EARLY predictions: Hold Me Closer at #12

I don't understand why all the American fans disappeared.. here in the south of Europe She basically disappeared more than ten years ago due to the radio ban after her blackout days... And than She stayed in Vegas so many years doing only few dates around the world.. but in USA She should be your 4 ever princess, miss American dream.. you destroyed her and now you should give back to her (I know It sound silly because She Is Rich, but from a human point of view Usa Is in great deabt with Britney).

• Love 4
1 minute ago, FraFromThe90's said:

I don't understand why all the American fans disappeared.. here in the south of Europe She basically disappeared more than ten years ago due to the radio ban after her blackout days... And than She stayed in Vegas so many years doing only few dates around the world.. but in USA She should be your 4 ever princess, miss American dream.. you destroyed her and now you should give back to her (I know It sound silly because She Is Rich, but from a human point of you Usa Is in great deabt with Britney).

Where are you living? Britney has become madonna for real both flops in their own country! China people are raising a fund and have collectively Bought 1000 copies of the song in like 2 hours. When will USA fans? Flop fans.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This is great if it happens. In my opinion, charts are way more accurate now than they used to be. Yes, sales are impressive, but just because a song sells the most in one week doesn't mean it should be #1. That's why it's #1 on the iTunes sales charts, not the Billboard Hot 100. The Hot 100 should be a chart of the biggest songs in pop culture right now. As It Was, About Damn Time, Super Freaky Girl and others above HMC on this list are more well known and more often played song right now. Why should HMC be considered #1 if other songs are having broader cultural impact rn?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣billboard charts have been frauds since existence lol. Radio should not even be a factor to determine charts because radio can be paid and is paid only. You really think break my soul song played on urban formats for a month and now its absolutely dropped off why why? Because its all paid fraud, streams come from playlisting. Nothing about the chart is non fraud you really think as it was a smash hit no 1 having billion streams is a insanely known song? No, half my generation wont know it. If we start talking about no 1 = popular then im sorry you are looking at charts the wrong way.

19 minutes ago, levxy said:

Does Elton have any dedicated fans btw I didn’t hear or see any we are doing all the work alone. 

he has 49 million monthly listeners on spotify (Britney has 27 million) but I dont know he has a fanbase like we do, organizing streaming campaigns and what not.

you sent me on a rabbit hole and now I'm looking for fan forums for Elton :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

• Love 1
4 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Katy has over 43 millions monthly listeners. In the United States, "When I'm Gone" was released on December 29, 2021 and charted in the Bubbling Under Hot 100, before debuting on the primary Billboard Hot 100 chart at number 97 in the week dated February 22, 2022 (almost 2 months after it was released). It peaked at number 90 and that was it

Debuting #12 is pretty HUGE!

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Fair enough 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Isla said:

Yeah I honestly expected it not to debut in the top 20 in the US, this is good. People are just upset it's not top 10 I guess.

Two weeks ago the idea of it debuting in the top 20 would've made me very happy. I can't speak for everyone else, but for me I definitely didn't expect the song to get as much traction as it has, so I think expectations increased rapidly. A top 20 US debut is fabulous for an artist almost 25 years into her career who's done no performances, no promo, and dropped no music video. 

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, FraFromThe90's said:

I don't understand why all the American fans disappeared.. here in the south of Europe She basically disappeared more than ten years ago due to the radio ban after her blackout days... And than She stayed in Vegas so many years doing only few dates around the world.. but in USA She should be your 4 ever princess, miss American dream.. you destroyed her and now you should give back to her (I know It sound silly because She Is Rich, but from a human point of view Usa Is in great deabt with Britney).

Yes, I agree, and it was the USA that made her a superstar just so they could tear her down, humiliate her, laugh at her, call her crazy, etc. It's time to apologize by sending her up the charts. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Britney is a national treasure of the United States, she should be treated as such. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

he has 49 million monthly listeners on spotify (Britney has 27 million) but I dont know he has a fanbase like we do, organizing streaming campaigns and what not.

you sent me on a rabbit hole and now I'm looking for fan forums for Elton :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

wow they know what they are talking about :mariah-hurry:

1 hour ago, FraFromThe90's said:

Honestly I think a lot of Brit's fans just grew out of it as they grew up. Most of the fanbase is probably in their late 20s/early 30s or even older, and they no longer have the time and/or willingness for obsessing over chart positions.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Avenger said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣billboard charts have been frauds since existence lol. Radio should not even be a factor to determine charts because radio can be paid and is paid only. You really think break my soul song played on urban formats for a month and now its absolutely dropped off why why? Because its all paid fraud, streams come from playlisting. Nothing about the chart is non fraud you really think as it was a smash hit no 1 having billion streams is a insanely known song? No, half my generation wont know it. If we start talking about no 1 = popular then im sorry you are looking at charts the wrong way.

and how is buying 50 copies by one person not a fraud?

Radio and streams at least show how many people listened to the song

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block