I don't understand why Kevin's wife is even speaking publicly

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Profanity goes against our community guidelines. It will not be permitted. 

1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

With all due respect to our feelings towards her as fans, those titles aren't appropriate. Britney herself referred to her as her kids "step mother" and we should at least consider this.

True, but Britney repeatedly called Jamie Lynn "scum," one of the worst insults ever in the English language. "Scum" means "a worthless person or group of people," "waste matter," "a layer of impure matter that forms on the surface of a liquid," etc. You get the idea. "Scum" basically means "lowest of lows" or "lower than low," "a repugnant, creepy and very morally debased character," etc.

Britney had her own reasons to call her that. I'm just saying "cheap w****" or the c-word is in the same league of insults.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Wow this place has gone to the dogs I can’t believe the admins have let this post go up with that description. Y’all a vile this is still britneys family and you’re all massive bullies .

Kevin had to bring them up because Britney didn’t come to the hearings to gain custody everything since then has been an effort to repair that and they did have a really good co parenting where he let her see them more than she was required to.

i can’t believe you’d be so horrible and call this woman names this is a horrible place I haven’t been ok for ages because everyone gets banned for not being horrible so I guess I will again but Jesus what is happening here 

Oh please. This useless who!re acts like a useless who!re, nothing wrong with stating the obvious. 

• Like 4

I have mixed feelings. I can totally understand that her kids are embarrassed because of the ***** posts on Instagram. I still don't really understand why everyone keeps thinking its an 'ok' thing to do. Ofcourse she is free to do whatever she wants, but maybe its better for the relationship with her kids not to do that stuff.

For the rest, kevin can totally **** himself:jamie_lynn_grape:

7 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

True, but Britney repeatedly called Jamie Lynn "scum," one of the worst insults ever in the English language. "Scum" means "a worthless person or group of people," "waste matter," "a layer of impure matter that forms on the surface of a liquid," etc. You get the idea. "Scum" basically means "lowest of lows" or "lower than low," "a repugnant, creepy and very morally debased character," etc.

Britney had her own reasons to call her that. I'm just saying "cheap w****" or the c-word is in the same league of insults.

But is It censored by Exhale? Then It doesn't count as huge offense:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Spoiler

Scum, scum, scum. See:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2

It’s just gross.  Why be such a hateful person when you could be a responsible co-parent with the other. That goes for Kevin and Victoria.  My parents divorced when I was a baby.  My mom and dad have ALWAYS gotten along for the sake of me.  Never once heard either one bad mouth the other.  It’s no wonder Britney’s kids have turned out the way they have.  Hope they have good visits with their PawPaw!! Don’t push his buttons too much…he might hit you! 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
25 minutes ago, MysticWomaney said:

Wow this place has gone to the dogs I can’t believe the admins have let this post go up with that description. Y’all a vile this is still britneys family and you’re all massive bullies .

Kevin had to bring them up because Britney didn’t come to the hearings to gain custody everything since then has been an effort to repair that and they did have a really good co parenting where he let her see them more than she was required to.

i can’t believe you’d be so horrible and call this woman names this is a horrible place I haven’t been ok for ages because everyone gets banned for not being horrible so I guess I will again but Jesus what is happening here 

So are you Jamie Lynn or Lou? :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cathaea said:

I would be so embarrassed in her situation taking money from my husband's ex to support myself. Idk how these kids are being raised but doesn't seem like anyone is learning a decent work ethic or how to work hard, etc. Even if I had step kids with a massive fortune like that, I'd want to set a good example and show why it's important to get up and go to a job or make a wage for yourself.

They (Victoria and KFailure) are not good parental figures. There were a few pictures that leaked I think last year, maybe 2020, of Britney’s sons at KFailure’s house at a party surrounded by alcohol and questionable people. They all looked wasted and high.

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, annonymous said:

I have mixed feelings. I can totally understand that her kids are embarrassed because of the ***** posts on Instagram. I still don't really understand why everyone keeps thinking its an 'ok' thing to do. Ofcourse she is free to do whatever she wants, but maybe its better for the relationship with her kids not to do that stuff.

For the rest, kevin can totally **** himself:jamie_lynn_grape:

Look, I totally get it if the boys are embarrassed by those pics but they have mouths and are old enough to use those mouths to express their feelings to her. Considering she’s still posting them, my guess is they haven’t spoken to her about it cuz if they had, do u really think Britney would continue to do something she knew was hurting her sons, I don’t.

Clearly, communication is a massive issue for that entire family.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Daveee said:

Who the **** is she even? Does the **** literally not understand that her lavish lifestyle has been paid ENTIRELY by Britney? And will be over soon too once the boys turn 18.

Those people really are the absolute scum.

d5fa882edc3d58608ba969197584b28f_xl.jpg

I had a dream that all of us in exhale had this photo in our profile picture, and we were in their interview, and they were talking very VERY bad about the forum:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block