I don't understand why Kevin's wife is even speaking publicly

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Profanity goes against our community guidelines. It will not be permitted. 

1 minute ago, cathaea said:

I would be so embarrassed in her situation taking money from my husband's ex to support myself. Idk how these kids are being raised but doesn't seem like anyone is learning a decent work ethic or how to work hard, etc. Even if I had step kids with a massive fortune like that, I'd want to set a good example and show why it's important to get up and go to a job or make a wage for yourself.

The kids seem like trash too. Them living with Kevin for the most part of their lives really shows. 

• Like 6
49 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

She was arrested for assault in 2007 and TMZ wrote an article in 2008 about how much of a "badass" she was 

It's always funny how these people did far worse than Britney and instead of being placed in conservatorships, they are rewarded for their bad behavior 

Because those people have had no money. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Haha 4
  • Like 3

Wow this place has gone to the dogs I can’t believe the admins have let this post go up with that description. Y’all a vile this is still britneys family and you’re all massive bullies .

Kevin had to bring them up because Britney didn’t come to the hearings to gain custody everything since then has been an effort to repair that and they did have a really good co parenting where he let her see them more than she was required to.

i can’t believe you’d be so horrible and call this woman names this is a horrible place I haven’t been ok for ages because everyone gets banned for not being horrible so I guess I will again but Jesus what is happening here 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block