I don't understand why Kevin's wife is even speaking publicly

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Profanity goes against our community guidelines. It will not be permitted. 

On 8/7/2022 at 6:38 AM, blackingouthenegativity said:

She was arrested for assault in 2007 and TMZ wrote an article in 2008 about how much of a "badass" she was 

It's always funny how these people did far worse than Britney and instead of being placed in conservatorships, they are rewarded for their bad behavior 

I can’t. This woman has an ASSAULT RECORD and yet Britney’s boys are “afraid” to be at Britney’s?! Make it make sense. 🙄 honestly I would KILL to have a mom like Britney. Loving and involved. Please. Those spoiled rotten boys do need a wake up call. They are just as hypocritical as their disgusting father and step monster. 

• Like 1
On 8/7/2022 at 9:52 AM, annonymous said:

I have mixed feelings. I can totally understand that her kids are embarrassed because of the ***** posts on Instagram. I still don't really understand why everyone keeps thinking its an 'ok' thing to do. Ofcourse she is free to do whatever she wants, but maybe its better for the relationship with her kids not to do that stuff.

For the rest, kevin can totally **** himself:jamie_lynn_grape:

Isn’t that hypocritical for you to say? So in videos like womanizer she can be naked because she’s making people money. But in her free time she can’t show her body? There are artists that show a whole lot more and she has. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block