I don't understand why Kevin's wife is even speaking publicly

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Profanity goes against our community guidelines. It will not be permitted. 

3 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

With all due respect to our feelings towards her as fans, those titles aren't appropriate. Britney herself referred to her as her kids "step mother" and we should at least consider this.

Agree. 

and no matter what they say, they would never call her a **** to her face. People act like there’s not humans on the other side of their conversation. You can’t just ******* talk to or about people like this. Makes you just as nasty and vile OP. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

With all due respect to our feelings towards her as fans, those titles aren't appropriate. Britney herself referred to her as her kids "step mother" and we should at least consider this.

I agree, this thread is pretty much bullying. We may not like their actions against Britney but doesn’t give the right to name call. 

The thread title should be changed or thread locked imo. 

On 8/7/2022 at 6:52 AM, annonymous said:

I have mixed feelings. I can totally understand that her kids are embarrassed because of the ***** posts on Instagram. I still don't really understand why everyone keeps thinking its an 'ok' thing to do. Ofcourse she is free to do whatever she wants, but maybe its better for the relationship with her kids not to do that stuff.

For the rest, kevin can totally **** himself:jamie_lynn_grape:

This isn't even about the s*×y ig posts. If it was then why bother posting 5 year old videos of her arguing with her kids. The two things have nothing to do with each other. If Kevin is going to claim the boys are uncomfortable/being bullied by Brits recent IG posts, then keep the drama related to that. These new videos he posted are a completely different thing. He is trying to turn the public against Britney for anything... he's slinging mud in all directions hoping to find what sticks. So far, it's only been the mud stuck to his face.

Expect this to get uglier.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block