Britney responds to Kevin's interview: "I gave them everything... only one word: HURTFUL"

12 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I never said or claimed I think it's okay for her to be racy in her work ever since she became a mother. You're implying that. I never been a fan of her almost nude outfits. Career or private wise. And that's not only the case for her. I absolutely hate how women are se.ualised for work. That is also one of the reasons I absolutely hate the original Make Me video. At least in the one that got released, she was decent dressed.

The odd thing is that Britney herself said to be uncomfortable being racy while being a mom. She said that multiple times on multiple occasions. That has nothing to do with the cship and suddenly she's super comfortable posting these pics while being a mom...

I also never made her out to be a Villain lol but again; would you be comfortable with your mom posting these pictures while being a teenager? No you wouldn't.

I also never said Kevin was right in ANY way, her kids however, I do understand. They have every right to be mad about her instagram. I would be too at my mom and so would all of you. You're the ones with the dubble standards, saying it's okay for Britney and her kids but NONE of you would be okay if it were your own mother.

People here pretending that a well choreographed, clearly staged show, with designer costume is the same as a completely nude selfie in your bedroom mirror with heart emoji covering your hoo ha, is just beyond me. 

If you question this, then you are a HATER. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, cathaea said:

I never thought the "I'm a mom now" thing was authentic so much as she was probably getting **** from her dad, her lawyer, etc. about her *****, etc. I have no doubt that her boys are teased about their mom and that they're embarrassed and taking it out on her. That's one of Brit's big complaints -- that the c-ship embarrassed her legacy, devalued her artistic freedom, and infantalized her. Again, Brit has been mercilessly bullied pretty much her entire career.

Y'all I have kids and I cannot describe to you how awful it would feel to have every mistake, decision, choice, etc. relating to your kids scrutinized when their entire mission is to find ways to justify the control over your life. Everyone wanted her to be crazy so they could control her. Parents make mistakes and Kevin hasn't gotten any **** for any of the mistakes he's made, while Brit has been endlessly subjected to tests, and diagoses, and therapists. There's that one court document that her stupid useless Sam lawyer years ago was pearl clutching when she swore in front of them once, meanwhile they're clearly potheads at Kevin's house.

I'm sure the kids believe that she is nuts, and **** this entire cship for ruining her relationship with her kids which is the one thing she has wanted her entire life. Redemption is coming for Brit, I just know it.

I do fully agree on your stand about Kevin. 

All I tried to say is that I understand her kids. Kevin on the other hand, never. I am 100% against Kevin to be clear. I just understand how hard it must be for her kids. Don't forget they haven't had an easy life as well... they watched their mom break down, they know how their mom gets called crazy all the time, their father being a loser, ... I honestly feel bad for Britney's kids.

• Like 1

Here's my 2 cents on the situation:

Now that team Con is coming to an end,  they definitely  BOUGHT Kevin. They just want to hit where it really hurts, HER KIDS. And Kevin would unquestionably  join them cause like Sam said, Kevin's gravy train will end soon and that lazy motherfu€ker scum needs some $$$$$$

Drag me all you want but her kids are to blame as well, cause they're playing into it  and doing exactly what team Con and Kevin want. Those little spoiled brats should know that all the **** Britney went through (the breakdown, the conservatorship.... etc) is mainly their fault. Her kids were the reason she accepted the conservatorship in the first place, they threatened to take them away if she ever refused to cooperate.

Unfortunately, everybody used her kids against her (her family, her team, Kevin, the media, the haters....) and that literally killed her. 

• Like 3

It's sad that the kids relationship with Britney has been strained. Right before she went to that facility, they were with her ALL THE TIME. They must have been fed lies to punish Britney after that.... K fed defending Jamie is really something because of all of his disgusting behavior.... This interview is just going to make him look  bad and open the public eyes about how he was always a leech as well... 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Danish said:

Sean and Jayden seem like so delusional and ungrateful brats tbh. Your mom is the sole reason you guys are not slaving your days away at McDonalds right now, you ungrateful ****s.

Guess that what comes with living with K-Fed for 16 years. 

i knew it was weird they didnt come to her wedding,.

its kevin and company who brainwashed them into thinking their mother is 'crazy' and also she didnt have enough time with them to properly bond,.

its so sad thinking that britney always wanted kids and they were everything for her

the not being 'racy' stuff is not what she really thought, its what the cship told her to say

britney has always liked more revealing stuff, like always

This is def. beyond Instagram and quite frankly, her boys are old enough to go to her and and say mom, could you please stop posting the nude pics, they make us comfortable and we are being bullied at school over them, could you please stop with those pics. I truly believe she would stop, I do not believe she would continue to do something if she knew it was hurting those boys, the fact she hasn’t stopped leads me to believe they have not said anything to her. Why will no one just go speak to her, even if she tries pushing people away (which I don’t believe for a second she would do with her sons), don’t give up and just put your message out via media.

• Love 7

They've been conditioning those boys all their lives to think Britney is crazy and that she was in the Conservatorship because she put the boys lives in danger.  They were probably grooming the boys to be their mom's future Conservator. 

It's sad. Team con threatened Britney about losing the boys if she didn't do what she was told and then they made it happen. I have figured Britney has has little contract with the boys since she stop working and put into that facility. I'm broken for her.

• Love 3

I don’t really blame her boys personally - they have been hearing diff things from ppl throughout the c ship, their whole childhood she was in a cship…. They have such a complicated view of what that was and what it meant for her, and then their dad saying whatever he needed to say to justify it.., barf. It is so unfortunate that they grew up in this corruption. because really, that money that the cship was taking was theirs. It was money for them and the life they should’ve had living freely with their mother. 

k-fed doing this interview is extremely in SUCH bad taste. how hard her superstardom has been for their family??? If she wasn’t a superstar no one would even be paying him for this interview to talk about his ex wife. Why is everyone So ungrateful??????? I love her response too mentioning the big booty music video. There are mothers in Hollywood doing far graphic things than just cutesy beach ***** and selfies. Teenagers will be teenagers.

shame on k-fed but I just took it as he’s not getting paid out the back end of the cship anymore and this interview is keeping his fridge stocked.  That’s certainly how it looks. Is it a coincidence that the c ship ended and now he’s giving interviews????? Deadbeat. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DulaPeeps said:

Dude stfu about the photos. They aren’t even nude. Even Sam said it. ******* Hilary Duff can pose nude on a magazine and get praised for it. Kim K poses nude all the time and gets praised for it. But Brit does it and it’s a problem ? FOH 👏👏👏

its all bc britney doesnt seem ''polished'' and her history

and no thats not right at all

56 minutes ago, pancake said:

its all bc britney doesnt seem ''polished'' and her history

and no thats not right at all

The problem here isn’t her posting nude pictures but how she is always doing it and how she captions it like “kiss my ***.” Hilary Duff isn’t doing that and how many times has Hilary actually been naked? I barely see any on her Instagram.

And then she’s slamming other people. She should be enjoying her life but she rather post ***** and curse people out and then delete those posts over and over again.

If I was her kids, I would be upset about it. It doesn’t look tasteful. 

As far as Kevin, he’s an *** for doing this story. It’s not right at all!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, la_land said:

People here pretending that a well choreographed, clearly staged show, with designer costume is the same as a completely nude selfie in your bedroom mirror with heart emoji covering your hoo ha, is just beyond me. 

If you question this, then you are a HATER. 

Because in one she was making money off it (while forced) and the other is on her own terms and she isn't making money?

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Sad. I think with most parent children relationships, the children are (often unknowingly) extremely selfish. Growing up you have such a warped concept of life and money based on what your parents were able to provide not even taking into account that everything you have can be taken away or wouldn’t be there if your parents hadn’t given you everything. Hopefully her kids will see that soon. And ik it’s deeper than instagram but it’s unfortunate that mothers can never live separate lives from their children in the way that fathers can. Britney should be able to do what she likes on instagram bc mothers should not have to live every aspect of their lives for their children. And to factor that in their reasoning for not seeing her is incredibly selfish though, like I said, likely unknowingly so.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I never said or claimed I think it's okay for her to be racy in her work ever since she became a mother. You're implying that. I never been a fan of her almost nude outfits. Career or private wise. And that's not only the case for her. I absolutely hate how women are se.ualised for work. That is also one of the reasons I absolutely hate the original Make Me video. At least in the one that got released, she was decent dressed.

The odd thing is that Britney herself said to be uncomfortable being racy while being a mom. She said that multiple times on multiple occasions. That has nothing to do with the cship and suddenly she's super comfortable posting these pics while being a mom...

I also never made her out to be a Villain lol but again; would you be comfortable with your mom posting these pictures while being a teenager? No you wouldn't.

I also never said Kevin was right in ANY way, her kids however, I do understand. They have every right to be mad about her instagram. I would be too at my mom and so would all of you. You're the ones with the dubble standards, saying it's okay for Britney and her kids but NONE of you would be okay if it were your own mother.

Well it could also be that it's not that uncomfortable for the boys and they are used to their mother stardom.

But it could rather be the way that their friends and peers act towards these pictures and posts, bringing back the speculations about her condition and if they are also affected by that.

• Like 1

If I remember correctly, when Montogomery took over, she hired 'life coaches' for Britney as well as two (2!) additional 'life coaches' for visits with the boys. Visitors were not allowed to bring guests. That means the boys were supervised during their visits with mom and they couldn't bring friends. Such restrictions do not go over well with teenagers.  B's custody got reduced to 30% due to her father's attack on Jason and it was made more difficult for the boys to see her. Double whammy! Remember she wasn't even allowed to drive to pick them up.

That's an explanation not an excuse for the boys or Kevin. Instagram is just pretext. They could have talked to her if they were so offended. People have phones, you know. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block