Britney responds to Kevin's interview: "I gave them everything... only one word: HURTFUL"

25 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

I feel bad for this family. They all need family therapy. Kudos to her for now going low .I always wonder Β while she does not drag kfed probably cause of her kids and he knows a whole lot. Raising teen boys as a single mom is no joke. I wish she would be mindful about the nude pics though . They are in HS , and kids can be cruel.

This mentality is laughable.  As if nude photos will do anything to change kids being cruel.  Britney Spears has basically been nood her entire career and now it's a problem?? 🀣. Timing does not dignify a difference in justifying this.  Is it because they aren't in magazines and polished and she's surrounded by stigma?  Because no matter what this woman does her name and image has been dragged through hell and back and the people who talk shiz about her today for her noods are the same people who always have and the people always will...noods or not. She can't escape criticism and will NEVER be loved by everyone.  Why waste a life trying to make everyone else feel comfortable and happy when you do it at the cost of your own.  She's done plenty of that.  It's beyond ***** and if people don't get that then they need to move from under their rocks.  Her instagram is used as nothing more than a facade for the feelings of people who have something bad to say about her.  And her children can't be used for an excuse either when we celebrate every other female for using her ***uality (bare *** naked and nude) when they themselves are mothers with very young children.  Britney's circumstances do NOT mean she should not share what she wants how she wants.  13 years in prison...her freedom is that: HERS!

And the whole entirely nude thing is not a justification to that.Β  It's literally no different what's so ever.

• Love 5
Just now, easy said:

did you read her quote? this isn't about instagram, it's much deeper than that.Β 

On one hand, being more careful with her IG could go a long way in helping minimize their alleged embarrassment or discomfort. Britney has every right to post whatever she wants, but as a mom, especially one in the public spotlight, some could make the argument that to safeguard their minor kids they may find other ways to express themselves that don't invite the same level of worry or stress. ( There is alleged bullying & teasing from other kids because of her social media). But honestly that's impossible when the media is obsessed with picking you apart no matter what.

That being said, it's sad so much is being asked of Britney rather than just allowing her the freedom to work through a decades long trauma even if it means "embarrassing" posts or rants on IG here and there. This whole situation is heartbreaking. Britney doesn't deserve thisΒ :(

Anyway, teenagers are easily embarrassed by EVERYTHING parents do. No matter if your mom is Beyonce or the Queen of England herself. Like Britney said, raising teenagers, is not easy. But no amount of so called "embarrassing" social media posts can trump Kevin publicly doing this to his kids mother. I personally think it's KEVIN'S behavior that should be most concerning, not Britney's IG. Using minor kids to jab their mother and make her look a certain way shows a severe lack of morals and character.Β  Kevin is way too comfortable using her minor children against her when it suits himΒ :(

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block