Britney responds to Kevin's interview: "I gave them everything... only one word: HURTFUL"

I can feel the pain in her words…I’m so glad she has someone to hug and hold her tightly. I have no doubt there’s a hell and that her waste of oxygen of a father and mother will burn in it. Abuse HURTS everyone in the family…Her kids might not realize this yet but they too have been used to abuse Britney even further and I am so legitimately proud of her strength. I pray one day their relationship heals.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
44 minutes ago, Juan Pablo Tanaka escobar said:

She is admitting that her relationship with the boys is complicated :( :( :(

If Britney were my friend I’d suggest that she stops posting nude photos. It’s just a suggestion because I love her.

Call me coco.  But I think Brits ***** symbolizes the time she spent in that mental health facility 

Ugh. She’s had to deal with so many leeches in her life.

Also, if your whole goal is to make life easier for your kids, the last thing you do is pull them directly into the limelight.

I suspect that as his free ride comes to an end we’re going to see him try to sell a lot of stories. We should all start practicing now and ignore him.

• Like 8
6 minutes ago, hello70 said:

On one hand, being more careful with her IG could go a long way in helping minimize their alleged embarrassment or discomfort. Britney has every right to post whatever she wants, but as a mom, especially one in the public spotlight, some could make the argument that to safeguard their minor kids they may find other ways to express themselves that don't invite the same level of worry or stress. ( There is alleged bullying & teasing from other kids because of her social media). But honestly that's impossible when the media is obsessed with picking you apart no matter what.

That being said, it's sad so much is being asked of Britney rather than just allowing her the freedom to work through a decades long trauma even if it means "embarrassing" posts or rants on IG here and there. This whole situation is heartbreaking. Britney doesn't deserve this :(

Anyway, teenagers are easily embarrassed by EVERYTHING parents do. No matter if your mom is Beyonce or the Queen of England herself. Like Britney said, raising teenagers, is not easy. But no amount of so called "embarrassing" social media posts can trump Kevin publicly doing this to his kids mother. I personally think it's KEVIN'S behavior that should be most concerning, not Britney's IG. Using minor kids to jab their mother and make her look a certain way shows a severe lack of morals and character.  Kevin is way too comfortable using her minor children against her when it suits him :(

the instagram and ***** are an easy excuse, that is not the root of the issue and that's britney's point. she doesn't have to censor herself. no one cared britney was nude when they could control her and take the money it made her. they care now because they can't. 

like you said, the kids will be embarrassed no matter what. team con uses her instagram and her posts against her because it's the one thing they can no longer control (my opinion) it's britney truest form of expression and they're trying to still control narratives about her. 

like someone else said, this is a distraction and smear campaign. the more we bicker back and forth over whether it's ok for a grown woman to post implied *****, the less we're talking about the trafficking and abuse britney suffered at the hands of her family. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, britfan90 said:

Why are all the naysayers getting the most attention, is the real question!I hate how this statement hurt our GIRL, but I just feel people don't take her seriously and they will always deem her as crazy or incompetent. It's not fair

This is true and yet we can see how incredibly clear and classy this statement was. She is definitely competent. They don’t want her to speak because it doesn’t suit their narrative so they are trying other ways to intimidate her and silence her. It’s so low and so nasty. 

… and I fear this is just the beginning of the war. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block